• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07 Final Smash: S.O.S.'S Final **** in San Antonio TX: Results!

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
actually galt i took off 16 stock in a crew match so i hold the record :p even if i didnt do that great in singles i did well in teams and crew's so i suppose it was worthy for my final ****. :) oh and who said magnolia crew was gonna win??? oh that's right me lolz and look what happened :p

also no johns sethlon i aparently pwnd you more at gg when i was drunk lol
but man you and bear need to come down more often so we can play smash gg and anyother fighting game lol

also kal teach me how to be a pro at poker cuz i sux lol

Buh

Smash Apprentice
Just wait until you're up some money, then quit the game forever. Tell everybody "I'm a winning player, because the sum of all my wins and losses from all the times I've played is positive."

GG.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
alright so shoutouts.
well.

Boomstick-always seems to make the trips worth it and we always share an interest in starfish so **** yeah.

Savethequeen- you were the first person i played and im glad i met you and got so many matches with your and everything. really good **** and im glad you realize why i think marios top tier now. haha. just space an fsmash :D

Hylian- we only got one match but that accidental 5 stocker was very intense haha. i reallllllly wanted to play you some more but we'll have another chance someday im sure. especially if sos has a 2nd tourney like this one.

Sethlon- i knew i couldnt pick fox against you bc you ***** at fc and you proved that to me again in crews haha. mario just felt a little safer haha. but we had some retardedly good matches. good stuff.

Rice- i just kind of love rice. and his falco is pro.

Xelic- good friendlies and i would have liked to play you some more.

Ram- we really need to play bc it seems like we never get to for some gay reason

DOH- i promise we will play next time because i never get to play you and it bothers me

Drummaboi- you see why i enjoy starfish now too. :D we didnt get to play either. =/

Smiles- we still need to finish our mario vs. doc 2 out of 3 and good stuff in crews. i wish peach wasnt so good on dreamland haha. but good stuff.

Reqy- I love you and your a really cool and campy guy. i feel proud to have outcamped your samus and i hope we can play some more one day. pro

Flarefox- your fox is too technical and thanks for recording those matches and everything. your too cool.

Kite- thanks for letting us stay at your place and good job in teams.

Varuna- i love you and i will go to aladdins castle

Galt- im glad i had a spare brand new deathly black controller i could sell you and your a cool *** guy.

Shyg- glad we got to chill a bit and i had fun with all those matches at kites haha

Mr.C- i would like to play you some more and you gave me a bit of trouble in crews.

Broly- im glad i got to fit in the one friendly i could with you and your really phenomenal. i was pumped more than any other match when i watched you beat rob $ and it was awesome. you really are too good and literally the best smasher ever in my book if you can play as good as you do without even touching a l,r, or z button

this tournament was pretty good and i think ill definetely be coming to texas again sometime. and i think ive read about 5 times of different people wanting me to Move and live in texas. haha. ill have to think about that one but thanks for making me feel so welcome. :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, I really really wanted to play you more lee.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The following people should move to Austin:
2) Sethlon
Actually, I do plan on moving to Austin in a semester or three, with my roomate and possibly bear =}

but man you and bear need to come down more often so we can play smash gg and anyother fighting game lol
Lawl, that was my point :p
Yeah, coming down there again would be fun. Although i dunno what other fighting game we could play...i'm pretty much a complete newb to mvc and 3s =/

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
actually galt i took off 16 stock in a crew match so i hold the record :p even if i didnt do that great in singles i did well in teams and crew's so i suppose it was worthy for my final ****. :) oh and who said magnolia crew was gonna win??? oh that's right me lolz and look what happened :p

also kal teach me how to be a pro at poker cuz i sux lol
...they canceled crews?

Shoutouts:

Lee...shreck straws dude, with the purple button. always enjoy the trip a little more when you're along, I can't wait to go places with you all when brawl comes out, and hopefully you'll drop by florida when I get back :)
dude...I camped a Samus!!

Queen- Great matches man, with your gay *** pikachu! lol I was so out of it at Kite's place. fun meeting you man. look forward to seeing you at future tourneys

Kite- Awesome characters man..even though you gotta switch controllers for shiek :p great matches in friendlies and at your place..even if I was a bit out of it :p thanks for havin us over for a few drinks and I'm always glad to clean your kitchen!

DoH- your peach has gotten a WHOLE lot better. I was very impressed sir...and you keep that up and I may just HAVE to play for Dallas next time for the money ;)

Sethlon- sick roy, I really wish I hadn't SD'd so much in crews so i got to play it ;) but hey..when you gotta falcon punch..you gotta falcon punch...ask kirby.

Bear- You and your crew are seriously among the coolest people we've ever met OOS. if North FL attends any future texas tourneys down in that area..you guys would DEFINATELY be the reason why..you guys rule hard.

S.O.S.- Thanks for lettin us stay with you. your girlfriend seems to be really talented as an artist and you're a great dude..even if you suck with directions. great tourney. and fun friendlies..

xelic- I love that you talk more **** than me...esp in crews ;P

g-dorf player i played in crews- lol @ our match we shoulda friendlied afterwords ;)

Broly- i didn't get to play you personally, but I watched most of your matches and I've gotta say i've never been more impressed with any other marth i've ever seen. Maybe next time I'll get to actually play you so I can show you how to SD ;P

and i can't thank all of the players I played matches with throughout the tourney enough, I didn't get to play everyone, but I did get a ton of friendlies in on the 2nd day. I really enjoyed all my matches, and drivin my *** all the way to San Anotonio JUST to figure out that you all tech left...

Had alot of fun, hope to see you all in the future.

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and austin isn't too far from SA, so that would **** hard :D. And yeah, definitely boomstick. If we went to north FL, it would be to hang with you guys. You guys were too cool. Hand hugs for the win man.

Haha

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

StQ: Fantastic tournament and friendly matches, easily the best ones I had all tourny.

Xelic: Had a great time doing team friendlies with you. We should find smash players in San Marcus so we each commute a little.

JF and Regy: Your lucky Cap. Falcon doesn't like to jump or we would have had yall in teams.

Bluezaft: Next time I am not going to random against you in crews, or commit suicide.

DOH: Thanks for organizing most of my matches at least, and next time let me go get my McRib.

Mr. C and Fear: Good to see Ya'll again and catch a ride with Tommy to UTSA sometime to play us some more.

Drummaboi: Glad you got some gas money from crews and had some good teams matches against yah. We need to play some singles sometime. Come back and we will split a McRib if its still around.

Ram: Great Luigi, though I only saw it in teams. I still have not gotten a McRib since after the tourny. I went back to Houston for Tday, and we don't have it there yet. The offer I made to Drummaboi is extended to you as well.

Hylian: Good match in crews, though If I didn't suicide I would have goten your last stock :/

Dojo: Great falco. Sry I had to Isai you and your friend in that teams match with ness.

Dojo

Smash Champion
shoutouts:

Mosquito - thanx for an awesome tourney man had alot of fun. in the friendlies as well. cant wait til final **** 2.

Broly - the rapist :D your marth is an animal. you are too great bro and my inspiration to work harder.

Hylian - good friendlies bro. hell of a samus u got. i look forward to more against u and puffball too :)

Ram - awesome luigi. pwnd me first round of the tourney. i got pissed and accidently hit ur hand. haha srry about that.

Rice - really amazing falco. i couldnt bother to keep up. took me out 2nd round. lolz. not my luckiest day going up against u 2 in the beginning. i really do hope to play more against u 2 in the future tho.

Fyre - i enjoyed the friendlies bro. hopefully we can get some more at FR2 if ur going.

Haha - screw your ness isai. haha good **** bro. look forward to more.

LG - haha. awards for loudest player ever. somebody needs to get that match up vs bluezaft.

I have no clue who else. I didn't get too meet many ppl but the ones i did meet were awesome as hell. I'm really looking forward to the next one and cant wait to see everybody there. I'm gonna be practicing hard. I'm out. Pce.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Haha is possibly the funniest guy I've ever met, lol....Id be fun to play you one of these days. =]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
WOW getty told me you sucked taylor but he didn't do it justice.

naw just playing good **** for third in teams ^^ raaaaaape keep reppin sheik

K1T3

Smash Lord
I finally got my laptop fixed and internet up and running again so time for the long over due Shoutouts:

Ragnarok – you **** in teams, it was nice doing those team friendlies with you and good team matches against you in tourney, you **** in fox dittos, at least mine =)

Broly – good ****, I don't know how you do it but you're too good, hope I get to see and play you again

MrP – good matches in teams next time we'll get some 1v1s

RAM – Luigi's too good, good **** beating me and MrC, wish I had gone sheik the first match, nice friendlies too, let me know about that Smash thing, I'd like to chill some more you're awesome man

Lee – Nice marth, fox and mario, you were real cool man, lets chill more next time, really fun team matches, I think those were my favorites =)

Rice – Good **** ****** me in crews, I wanted falco =( Hope you found your controller, I remember you couldn't find it at my place, not sure if you ever did, you ***** everyone in falcon dittos, too good

Boomstick – silly boomstick we never played at my house, only on the second day =P Nice falcon and falco they were real fun, glad I got to play you some before yall took off, yoshi's' story is too good vs falcon, thanks a lot for cleaning up my kitchen, you're too nice man, we'll get some liquor next time =)

Drumma Boi – nice peach and fox, good **** in teams you ***** me on brinstar I shoulda been peach too, thx though I made sure to do peach the rest of the tourney on that stage and didn't lose there again, well in teams that is =P

Flarefox – good **** taking me out in singles, I really shouldn't have tried to fox ditto you when I knew you beat Lep and just stayed peach it might've been different, too good

Kyle – thanks for all the practice at my place, I was so bad the first day since I was so out of practice, but by the second day I could **** again thanks man, nice marth hopefully we'll get to play again sometime

Taylor – good **** man, hope you liked all the circles we were driving around in, I was mindgaming you the whole night =P

Cyphus – really nice doc man, you spaced everything really well, if we ever see each other again I'd like some more 1v1s with you, teams were a lot of fun vs you and Lee, fight me more next time though MrC got all the fun =( You were real chill man good meeting you

Naon – nice peach dittos, they were fun, more turnips and try to stay above the other peach

Galt – glad that you decided to show up after all, of course I'd remember you, thanks for giving me the rare friendlies and beasting me with your GW, come to more tourneys so we can hang out

Austin – you're too good man, glad you came over so we got to chill some, you beasted in crews they were too fun sorry I got ***** by Rice so bad, good **** taking out SOS, we need to get in some matches with our mains next time, I think we just did random stuff the ones we played, come to SA again sometime soon

Hylian – Crews were a whole lot of fun man, thanks for letting me crew with yall, nice finally meeting you, we need to get in some matches against each other next time, your laser spamming is too good, I wish I could do that, good **** in teams too

Kal – Good **** taking a stock from sheik with zelda, you were real cool man, funny as hell back at SOS's place, don't pass out so fast next time =P

ShyGuy – lots of fun friendlies keep working on it and I'm sure you'll **** soon

Varuna – we didn't play but nice having you over, we'll play next time =)

Reqy – good **** with you falco in crews, hope I get to play you sometime soon

Sethlon – good seeing you again, you still have a beast roy, down tilt is just too good, good **** in GG, I saved the pizza for you in the fridge and you didn't come back Sat so I made sure no one ate it that night and then you forgot it Sunday and it never got eaten.... wasted pizza....

Bear – you're awesome, glad you came over and we got to chill at pizza hut and walmart, hope to see you again

Cave – you own, nice controller, it played smooth

Lep – too good, nice seeing you again, lets play next time =)

Xelic – fun starting the tourney with you, though next time I'd rather it be a few rounds before I get to you, you're still too good, you used sheik on me in tourney =P thanks for letting us use your name for crews, play me more next time, k thx =]

MrC – Good seeing you as always man, thanks for teaming it was fun, you own in teams and in general, sorry I messed up in the end we could've gotten further I wish I had a single character to **** all, I made some bad character choices that made us not do so well but it was a lot of fun

SOS – you **** man, I hope you plan some revenge, awesome **** in crews, and good **** taking 2nd in teams

King Mosquito/Kyle – Really fun tourney man I'm really glad you made it, thanks a lot for putting in all the work. I loved crews they're always so fun, I hope there's a chance to do them again, good matches in teams it was close

Ben/MajinLink – Good seeing you again, we don't chill too much, close matches in teams man, almost had us

Noel – We never played!!!???

Espy – lots of fun matches, lets play more later, sorry we didn't get to crew together hopefully next time, good **** on teams man

DoH – I never play you ever =(

UTSA – I see yall normally, good ****, nice **** across the tourney, congrats to Smiles for first in teams though

All you guys that got mindgamed by my doors or other randomness, Lolz

All you LA and FL guys are awesome it was great meeting you all and housing you it was a lot of fun, let me know if yall are ever back in town, and thanks for all the beer and loose change that fell out of yalls pockets =)

Hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did let me know and I'll add ya =)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Taylor – good **** man, hope you liked all the circles we were driving around in, I was mindgaming you the whole night =P
You forgot me, so i'm gonna claim this shoutout. yea those circles were crazzzyyyyy!! had so much fun, thanks for the housing! ;D

Top Bottom