• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Allied, if I got back into WoW exclusively for PvP, would you be down?

Also, I'm maining Guy in AE if he's good. He's really fun.

Edit: Keitaro, thanks for waiving my KTAR4 venue fee. I'll give you free SSF4 lessons. I don't mind at all.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Also, I'm maining Guy in AE if he's good. He's really fun.
He's also broken. Not really but in one week, he's broken 3 of my streaks that go over 10 wins and when I lose to him, it's always ****. Only character that gives me trouble nowadays. I don't know if it's a bad matchup for Juri or if Guy isn't bad (Zucco says his garbz) but I hate him.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Guy is pretty good in AE, his c.lk is 3 frames which is awesome and his rushdown is crazy. Gief is top tier.

Kelvin you shouldn't be losing that match up. What does Guy do that ***** you?

Allied that Subway one is gdlk.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Zucco, start going to SSF4 tournaments again, imo. You'll do fine as long as you don't choke, imo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Zucco, stop being a little *****. Not that it matters anyway, since you both fall to the wrath of Zangief's head.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You me and Vex should have sexy sf time. possibly d1 if he's free. keitaro maybe? this would be at night though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
in all fairness, the worst character in SF isnt any worst than like, yoshi or ness.

and the best character in SF is as good as like, zss.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Feel free to use this thread for whatever would be discussed in the NJ thread. I'll request it closed at the first sight of drama, though.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
So, I checked out the NJ thread just now. People take the boards way too seriously and that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

Boring. Gay. Drama.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
No, Max. Didn't you listen to MiC? You're only allowed to talk about what's designated in the thread title of each thread.
Therefore, we can discuss different types of juices (our favorites and why) and what it's like to be free.

Top Bottom