• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Zucco

Smash Master
Yo Fatal lets play some Halo.

Also Ether, Zucco, and Bleachigo do any of you want to go to CTF next week for SSF4 AE? Probably go Tuesday or Wednesday around noon. Gotta play that Yang.

Edit: Also I'll fight you kids 3v1. I'll pop berserk and kill you guys instantly lol, Feral OP.
sounds interesting. Ill see if I can go, if you guys actually do go that is.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yo Fatal lets play some Halo.

Also Ether, Zucco, and Bleachigo do any of you want to go to CTF next week for SSF4 AE? Probably go Tuesday or Wednesday around noon. Gotta play that Yang.

Edit: Also I'll fight you kids 3v1. I'll pop berserk and kill you guys instantly lol, Feral OP.
You'd get reamed, Throwdown is broken.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I ain't driving yet lol other people are. We're playing SSF4 AE, if you guys are down cool. I wanted to go tomorrow, but it ain't looking good right now. Hopefully we can go soon.

NEED TO PLAY YANG.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Let's play Mafia again, guys. I'm determined not to be as bad at it as Chibo is.

My strategy is to always be a shady mother****er, regardless of my role, so that people are always unsure about picking me.

Zucco

Smash Master
barely. skipping pound most likely to buy 360 **** for mvc3 lol.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Evo is expanding. It's gonna be a tournament "season" with 8 events this year. Pretty sexy. Definitely wouldn't mind going to the main event in Vegas this year.

Also, Shadow is a Brawl kid and will never officially quit the game.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
AYO!
I'm going to Doom's and teaming with Diem!
Frank may be going as well. Have to talk to him about it. BABY ZUCCO SHALL ALSO BE IN ATTENDANCE!
Edd, Ether, try to make it to that!

@ Ether- y'already know

Zucco

Smash Master
Any of you guys know where I can buy this stick at a decent price?

Yes the 360 version. I see the ps3 one all the time but since im working on getting mvc3 for the 360, im gonna need a way to play it. I might end up buying a used one if it comes down to it, but I rather not do that, so any help it appreciated.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

See me in SSFIV at KTAR.

I bought my stick from Ebay, brand new unused, got it for $70 bucks + $15 shipping for $85 dollars.

Chen bought the same stick you want for like $140 because he was too lazy to find cheaper prices. I saw that stick you want for like $100 on ebay a month ago. You should try checking there.

Top Bottom