• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Zucco

Smash Master
Joking about Cancer isnt funny. not sure if it was brandon or ether who made that blog though. gotta make sure I log off everything when people come over ugh.

Allied

Smash Master
i mean everyone makes the mistake of going to far with a joke sometimes, i just hope whoever did it realizes it wasn't cool and doesn't do it again

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Clearly I missed something... Sounds like something having worth missed. =/

In other news, a tidbit from the priest revamp:

Misery will no longer affect spell Hit chance. We want players to be able to gear themselves around a Hit cap that isn't variable depending on group composition.
Hells. Yes.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shadow priest viable yet?
They're giving them a new spell that's not shadow and instant so they always have something to cast (No global lockouts!), and trying to make their rotation more interesting.

WARRIOR PREVIEW IS UP. Reading now.

- Whirlwind will hit an unlimited number of targets, but only for 50% of weapon damage. The intent is for this ability to be used in multi-target scenarios and not on single targets.

>motherofgod.jpg

- The Furious Sundering talent in the Fury tree will make the Sunder Armor ability cause 25/50% weapon damage and reduce the threat generated by 50/100%.

0_______________________________________________0

- While we like how Titan's Grip plays, we recognize some warriors liked the Fury tree because of the really fast swings that dual-wielding one-handed weapons could provide. Therefore, we're planning to try out a talent called Single-Minded Fury that is parallel to Titan's Grip and will provide a large boost to the damage of a pair of one-handed weapons.

OK, just wow. They are like, jacking off Fury warriors.

Arms is becoming a 100% PvP tree, it's looking like. And critical block? Sounds like an interesting mechanic.

LAST EDIT: Arms is getting a passive, ALL WEAPONS windfury as a Mastery bonus.

Allied

Smash Master
They're giving them a new spell that's not shadow and instant so they always have something to cast (No global lockouts!), and trying to make their rotation more interesting.

WARRIOR PREVIEW IS UP. Reading now.

- Whirlwind will hit an unlimited number of targets, but only for 50% of weapon damage. The intent is for this ability to be used in multi-target scenarios and not on single targets.

>motherofgod.jpg

- The Furious Sundering talent in the Fury tree will make the Sunder Armor ability cause 25/50% weapon damage and reduce the threat generated by 50/100%.

0_______________________________________________0

- While we like how Titan's Grip plays, we recognize some warriors liked the Fury tree because of the really fast swings that dual-wielding one-handed weapons could provide. Therefore, we're planning to try out a talent called Single-Minded Fury that is parallel to Titan's Grip and will provide a large boost to the damage of a pair of one-handed weapons.

OK, just wow. They are like, jacking off Fury warriors.

Arms is becoming a 100% PvP tree, it's looking like. And critical block? Sounds like an interesting mechanic.

LAST EDIT: Arms is getting a passive, ALL WEAPONS windfury as a Mastery bonus.
WHAT THE F*CKK hahahhahahah

you know ethers gonna love fury now

so whos comming to dna?

Diem
Shadow
Zucco
Ninjaedd??

Maybe?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh yeah i think doom is 5th

i'm not coming though :( fatal help me find a job !!!! xD!!

no really once i get a job i'm driving juice EVERYWHERE sons
You lookin for work too allied? I'm having the same issue, can't find ****, it's mad frustrating.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
dmbrandon, Shadow, Zucco, Edd, and myself are going.

That's that OG Juice Tour right there, except sub Frank out for Zucco.

BIG NEWS: Next weekend (April 18th) is Juice's birthday! That was the day that we went up to Mass Madness 14 (Daz Madness) last year, and when Edd named the crew. Taking New England's money has always been a tradition of this crew, and let's not make it any different this weekend. Since not all of us are going to Orlando, we're gonna have a good time this weekend.

P.S.:

Allied

Smash Master
yeah i'm so glad to be apart of this crew!! definitally great experience and amazing friends ! <333 DAT HOMO

Blackanese u coming with me to seaking?!
:D

Good luck at DNA though guys, Atomsk what are you doing this weekend btw?

And also DOOM PLACE TOP 5 STOP BEING BAD!!!! i know you can do it!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
yeah i'm so glad to be apart of this crew!! definitally great experience and amazing friends ! <333 DAT HOMO

Blackanese u coming with me to seaking?!
:D

Good luck at DNA though guys, Atomsk what are you doing this weekend btw?

And also DOOM PLACE TOP 5 STOP BEING BAD!!!! i know you can do it!
Yah I should be going. Good shiz on making the meet up time on the tourny thread guy *thumbs up* lol.

Good luck to everyone else going to NE.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
What is this f@ggotry on my juice thread
DK changes are up. I have this to say:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA YEAH

I probably won't be playing one in Cata, but still.

Allied

Smash Master
EC IS DEAD LEAVE IT THAT WAY!!

no really its done and bad news

were amazing

give us attention

@kai

Yo i applied to walmart >.< i hope the hit me back

Zucco

Smash Master
that would be too good.
I call the little girls clothing department.

lol ew.

Top Bottom