• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Dunno, but what I do know is that i'm maining Dudley, Boxer and Deejay! The should have put Elena in the game instead of Makoto.

Allied

Smash Master
i'm 17 - 3 atm

Mario is high tier in wifi because u can't powershield LMAO

Yo this last kid i faced is a f*cking f@g

check out his profile
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Zenigame.ai

And heres his feedback on the match

tier whores make me laugh. Bad mk and snake compared to the other few hundreds :p

SALTYYYY

ROFL

not only that after every kill he got on me (which wasn't much) he tauned his gay taunt that said peachs taunt

"Oh did i win yet?"

GTFO LMAO

bajisci

Smash Ace
street fighter has shortcut inputs for DP and shoryuken i forget what they are but 323 (on keypad) registers as a dragon punch iirc

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Different shortcuts for 3S and SF4. In 3S the exact thing to do, imo, 6323P. Always keep a 6 buffered, when they jump just do a smooth 323P and the DP comes out cleanly everytime. My execution is terrible on the right side of the screen though. Instead of hitting 6, I hit 7. Instead of hitting 2, I hit 1.

A good DP input for SF4 is 323.

Edit: Never mash your inputs. It develops improper muscle-memory.

SRK has fantastic guides on execution.

Allied

Smash Master
Different shortcuts for 3S and SF4. In 3S the exact thing to do, imo, 6323P. Always keep a 6 buffered, when they jump just do a smooth 323P and the DP comes out cleanly everytime. My execution is terrible on the right side of the screen though. Instead of hitting 6, I hit 7. Instead of hitting 2, I hit 1.

A good DP input for SF4 is 323.

Edit: Never mash your inputs. It develops improper muscle-memory.

SRK has fantastic guides on execution.
LInks?

i don't i learned to do it the right way but i once i learned the easy way to shortcut inputs i was like wut

litterally all these online kids could just mash it on wakeup hope it works

I'm mad pumped btw ninjaedd just got a wired adaptor and hes gonna take online seriously and get good! ^.^

fkacyan

Smash Hero
@WoW players in Juice: Class previews for Cataclysm are being released!

Shaman is up on MMO champion. These changes... Kinda make me wanna play a shaman.

Cleansing Totem will be removed from the game, as we want dispels to be a decision for players, not something done mindlessly. To that end, all dispels will cost slightly more mana, and you will waste the spell if you cast it when there is nothing to remove. (Currently, the dispel is only cast when there is something to remove, which encourages spamming 'just in case.") We will balance PvE dispelling with this new model in mind.

HELLS YES. About ****ed time.

Allied

Smash Master
Finallyyyyyy omg i always thought shaman dispel totem was ******** anyway

and thats good for my paladin i practically broke my F key (keybind for refresh or wahtever its called i forgot) spamming it for JUST incase d.o.ts

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
@WoW players in Juice: Class previews for Cataclysm are being released!

Shaman is up on MMO champion. These changes... Kinda make me wanna play a shaman.

Cleansing Totem will be removed from the game, as we want dispels to be a decision for players, not something done mindlessly. To that end, all dispels will cost slightly more mana, and you will waste the spell if you cast it when there is nothing to remove. (Currently, the dispel is only cast when there is something to remove, which encourages spamming 'just in case.") We will balance PvE dispelling with this new model in mind.

HELLS YES. About ****ed time.
Uh...

THEY'RE ENCOURAGING SKILL-BASED GAMEPLAY?!

Allied

Smash Master
I KNOW.

Omg, this revamp makes me so pumped for Cata that it's quite frankly unbelievable.

This + Ranked BGs will give me a reason to PvP again.
idk prolly not coming back to WoW i just miss the old days

;(

if only we could stay at lv 60 or even lv 70 pvp forever

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
No more Heroic Strike spam! Let's go!

I'm not one to get pumped, but the new changes sound amazing. I think Cata will be the best WoW experience, period. They really know what they're doing now.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No more Heroic Strike spam! Let's go!

I'm not one to get pumped, but the new changes sound amazing. I think Cata will be the best WoW experience, period. They really know what they're doing now.
Yeah. I think going back to certain trees being focused on certain aspects of gameplay is going to be really good for them. As awesome as it is having trees serve multiple functions, that **** needs to stop for the sake of balance.

Allied

Smash Master
Yeah. I think going back to certain trees being focused on certain aspects of gameplay is going to be really good for them. As awesome as it is having trees serve multiple functions, that **** needs to stop for the sake of balance.
yeah i'm really looking forward to it!!!!

NO MOAR Hybrid BS

wtb more skill dependant paladin role

fkacyan

Smash Hero
yeah i'm really looking forward to it!!!!

NO MOAR Hybrid BS

wtb more skill dependant paladin role
Ret is the epitome of no skill right now too. You literally just hit whatever's not on cooldown.

The funny thing is, paladins were pretty well-balanced prot-wise because you had to seal twist. The new seal system is pretty boring.

Top Bottom