• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I demand this be ran in the most overly complicated fashion possible.

Two rounds of round robin pools for seeding

Triple elimination

Edit: Also, all done on one tv.

DJRome

Smash Hero
we have a Smash Aptitude Test for seeding. but that's only to seed if you're birthday has consecutive digits in e. otherwise you have to rely on your stats of a team that beats the elite four in yellow. yup

edit: i'll hammer out the details on how the stats and scores affect your pools seeding

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
we have a Smash Aptitude Test for seeding. but that's only to seed if you're birthday has consecutive digits in e. otherwise you have to rely on your stats of a team that beats the elite four in yellow. yup

edit: i'll hammer out the details on how the stats and scores affect your pools seeding

Sounds legit.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Not many people have said they were comming but I think a good decent amount will be coming excluding SC, so it'll be pretty good.

null55

Smash Master
idk, i told myself i'd never step foot in Hickory...

ok i'm gonna try to come. :cool:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
just make sure you guys bring setups. last time we had a good amount, we had about 7 tvs which was enough to get done what needed to get done.

I have 4 tvs here that we can use, however one person would need to bring over an RF/AV adapter because one of them is too old to have AV cable slot things. otherwise I still have 3 TVs here which is still a good amount, however I only have 1 wii so we still need a lot of Wiis/GCs and a few more TVs

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright, sounds good. i have a recording setup here as well

if you're in charlotte, why dont you guys talk to pie and try and get them and the rest of charlotte to come?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
space around nairs, don't approach while she's in the air...if she full hops you can get underneath of her easy because she's so floaty, thats always a great place to be. also her nair isn't disjointed so if you just bait it you can attack her nair which extends her hurtbox out loads

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Samus has tricks for when Fox shines, Stongers.

Brawl+ is stupid. Brawl is fairly stupid. Melee has a few stupid moments sometimes(like pound finals).

Melee Samus would climb my "gay character tier list" faster if I played hugz more often.

Top Bottom