• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Hatred

theAPExp

Smash Ace
this will be the first mk nonbanned tourney i've gone to in months
unless i end up going to the brawl thing at duke
which is currently up in the air

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Changed the flying under the stage rule in Brawl again based on what I saw in that Japanese play thread...it looks like it should work well, then again nobody here is gay enough to time someone out by gliding under the stage over and over again anyway @.@

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah dude
i can't wait for the round robin...stingers and ape vs. dull and twitch, stingers and dull vs. ape and twitch, stingers and twitch vs. dull and ape...it'll be so ****
hell yeah

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i guess we can laugh at the lonely dude in the corner who looks like he should be on his high school wrestling team practicing falco combos on a level 7 fox on battlefield

stingers

Smash Obsessed
was lucky really coached? i didnt see hugs saying anything to him and that was the only guy really near him >.>

Top Bottom