• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10 Steps to Playing a Better Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daft

Smash Rookie
In my online brawls I've seen a lot of mediocre Ike players. Even now, almost 5 months after the game's release, I see a lot of players using Ike as if they just opened the box. Even at tournament-level play I see an astonishing number of players who use Ike in a way that I regard as just plain wrong. A friend of mine and I have tried to dissect what makes Ike work for us and help remedy this epidemic of misuse. Here are some essential tips:

1. Recognize and use Ike's meat and potatoes attacks:
A lot of people assume that since Ike's smashes are so powerful, they should be the main part of his attack. Wrong. Your three most utilized moves should be Ike's Neutral A, Up B, and Side B. Neutral A is actually a relatively quick attack and a fairly easy way to land about 20% damage. Up B (Aether) is another easy way to add damage. Use it when your enemy is above you, behind you, or below you; it's very versatile. Side B (Quickdraw) should be used a lot, not as an attack, but as an approach and retreat method. If you're not using it frequently Ike becomes very slow, and very vulnerable. That being said...

2. Quickdraw (Side B) is not an attack by itself:
Please, for the love of God don't use Quickdraw by itself. It's too easy to counter and dodge. Always plan to follow it up with Neutral A, Up B, a dodge, or a counter. There are a few instances when Quickdraw is acceptable as a solo attack. When the enemy is hanging on a ledge, consider using Quickdraw to hit him in the second of vulnerability he will have as he rolls back onto the field. It can knock him off back off the edge and potentially off the stage. Also Quickdraw can be used when the enemy has no chance to dodge it (an uncontrolled fall, charging for another move); however, you need to quickly prepare yourself with a new move set in both situations.

3. Use you Counter!:
Contrary to popular belief, that Down B move is not a whole in your character. You should be using the Counter move liberally during the course of a match. A lot of people assume that since Ike has no ranged attacks he is meant to get in close for the fight. Again wrong. Ike has a bigger range on his melee attacks than almost anyone, and he has to use that to his advantage. When you're playing Ike, you should be using Quickdraw to approach and retreat, always staying slightly out of your opponents reach but within yours. Of course it's impossible to keep your distance for a whole match, so when an opponent gets too close, punish him for it! Reflect that damage back , and show him that he needs to maintain his distance. Counter can also be used as a form of offense. Feint as if you want to attack, but instead use counter to send you're enemies defense back at him. the possibilities are almost endless. Your counter will reflect fire, lasers, and all sorts of other things. Use it a lot! I cannot stress this tip enough.

4. Master the Aether Spike:
This technique will get you kills. 'Nuff said. Anytime someone is recovering from above, you should attempt this move. It's Ike's best edge guarding move, and if you master it you can save yourself a lot of trouble and time trying to chase down and damaged opponent. Plus nothing satisfies like sending your opponent plummeting to his death with this move.

5. Eruption is not as useless as you think:
Really, it's not. Consider using Eruption as an edge guard, as way to clear the area around you, or as a way to add damage to an already flying player. Also, don't forget Eruption's hit box extends as far down as it does up. This makes it useful for hitting players on platforms below you, and it also is a great way to hit opponents you're falling towards.

6. Use Ike's smashes sparingly:
Yes, they're powerful, but they're slow and they leave you exposed for a long time. Consider using Ike's tilt moves instead. The only time you should really use a smash move is when you're almost positive it will land (when an opponent botches a recovery or leaves themselves exposed after an Up B move). Think of your smashes as finishing moves instead of general combat moves.

7. Hold your Quickdraw as a long as you have to:
This seems like it should be common sense, but apparently it's not. You can hold that Quickdraw infinitely. It's a test of patience, but make your opponent make the first move. From there you can decide how to attack, whether or not to intentionally pass them, etc.

8. Don't forget about your grabs:
Ike's grabs aren't super-powerful, and they require you to get closer than you probably should, but when used properly they can add a little definition and depth to your attack. Also the Down Throw to Up B is a nice little combo that racks up damage and gives you time to set up another attack.

9. Make Aether as unpredictable as possible:
Aether is too predictable. It's a sad fact. The best solution to this is to use Aether seemingly at random. Find as many uses for aether as possible, so that you're opponent can never "feel" when it is coming. If your opponent can guess when it's coming, Aether's long move time and lag will allow them to set up for a big counter-strike.

10. Control the pace:
This final tip is another one that is extremely important. People think that because Ike is slow, it is an excuse to play lazy Brawl. Wrong. If you're playing as Ike you have to work twice as fast as the other player's and dictate the tempo. Don't let your opponent have time to set up. The second you give a faster character time to gather themselves, they will abuse you. Keep moving, keep attacking, and never let your opponent do anything unharried. Show no mercy, and give them no rest.

If you have anything you think needs to be added or changed, let me know. I'm not presenting these tip as holy writ. They're just some pointers to help people along, and I'm willing to add to them and alter them as people make suggestions.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I understand you saying QD is an important move but it isn't IMO. Sure you can approach and retreat with it but it easy to stop. Everything else seems pretty good.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Though I don't main Ike i find some of these pretty productive and handy. This can really seperate the "good" and the bad" Ikes out there. If someone mastered all of these, then Ike in the right hands would be a beast.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
1.Actually, Ike’s moves must be very diversified. As Ike attack range is superior to the rest of the cast, there is always more than one move that can be used in any given attack opportunity. So Ike players should always leave opponents guessing his next move in order to suppress Ike’s natural predictability.

2.Quick Draw is a very situational attack, but an attack anyway. B-sticking has proved very efficient with QD (Running the opposite direction from your adversary and quickly charging back with QD, as an example), QD is a fine move for punishing enemies from a distance. QD is a fine approach, but it doesn’t work well against enemies with projectiles.

3.Use it a lot and it becomes predictable, and counter is very easily punishable. Also, no reasonable opponent will try to strike back an Ike charging at his direction. It is much more easy and advisable punish him during his ending lag. Counter is a very useful move when used by its own, when you got your opponent attack pattern figured out.

4.Well, all Ike’s edge guard techniques kill when connected… Aether is just another option.

5.Eruption for edge guarding? It can’t be used in the air, and opponents holding the edge will have it figured out by the time their invincibility frames end. It is much more useful as air strike due to its super armor frames.

6.Agreed.

8.Opponents can easily dodge and DI away from Aether. It’s much more advisable to grab attack you opponent. And continue with jab combo or tilt if they have DI’ed incorrectly from your grab.

9.Aether is a good anti-air move because it can stall Ike in the air and surprise adversaries with Ike's sudden total loss of momentum.

10.Sure, but don't get too excited about that. Ike isn't good at pressuring opponents as his moves consists basically of one hit combos.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Using Aether to opponents below you? I think in my opinion using aether when your opponents are not right next to you or above you makes it too predictable. I think it just yells "hey, I am going to dive bomb where you are at the moment, get out of the way!"

Daft

Smash Rookie
1.Actually, Ike’s moves must be very diversified. As Ike attack range is superior to the rest of the cast, there is always more than one move that can be used in any given attack opportunity. So Ike players should always leave opponents guessing his next move in order to suppress Ike’s natural predictability.

2.Quick Draw is a very situational attack, but an attack anyway. B-sticking has proved very efficient with QD (Running the opposite direction from your adversary and quickly charging back with QD, as an example), QD is a fine move for punishing enemies from a distance. QD is a fine approach, but it doesn’t work well against enemies with projectiles.

3.Use it a lot and it becomes predictable, and counter is very easily punishable. Also, no reasonable opponent will try to strike back an Ike charging at his direction. It is much more easy and advisable punish him during his ending lag. Counter is a very useful move when used by its own, when you got your opponent attack pattern figured out.

4.Well, all Ike’s edge guard techniques kill when connected… Aether is just another option.

5.Eruption for edge guarding? It can’t be used in the air, and opponents holding the edge will have it figured out by the time their invincibility frames end. It is much more useful as air strike due to its super armor frames.

6.Agreed.

8.Opponents can easily dodge and DI away from Aether. It’s much more advisable to grab attack you opponent. And continue with jab combo or tilt if they have DI’ed incorrectly from your grab.

9.Aether is a good anti-air move because it can stall Ike in the air and surprise adversaries with Ike's sudden total loss of momentum.

10.Sure, but don't get too excited about that. Ike isn't good at pressuring opponents as his moves consists basically of one hit combos.
I agree with a lot of what you wrote. I need to clarify a little.

1. I'm not suggesting you only use those three moves, but rather that they should be the base of your attack to build from. Obviously if you only use these three you'll be very predictable, but when in doubt they are probably your best three choices.

2. My point exactly. It has to be used cleverly and at appropriate times. But just lining up across the field from someone and attempting to use QD is a no-no.

3. I do disagree with you here. Counter is the key to dealing with over aggressive opponents and is a very versatile attack. I'm not saying it should be used constantly or every single time an opponent come at you, but when thrown into the mix properly it can mess with an opponent's rhythm very successfully.

4. I know. I only mention this one because it takes a bit more practice and skill than his basic edge guards, and is often more reliable than his complicated ones.

5. Eruption can be used in the air. Actually I use it in the air probably 7 times out of 10. As an edge guard, it's all about timing,

8. Point taken. There are many (possibly more reliable) combos.

9. Agreed. I encourage a variety of uses of Aether. That one is very effective.

10. Again I disagree. Or maybe we're arguing the same point. I'm not saying you should constantly be in your opponent's face attacking, but rather that you should always be moving, and always have your next approach lined up and ready.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Eruption can be used in the air... Aether sucks except for edge-hogging... Quick-draw's actual hit is rather crappy. It's better to use QD to close in on an enemy and neutral-A them. If QD hits them, they can smack you around before you recover.

noobslayer

Smash Apprentice
Good points, Daft. I probably couldn't have said it myself. If there's really as many scrubby Ikes as you say at tourneys, I need to get my *** down to one and **** some face. =)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
you just summarized what a good ike does LISTEN TO HIM.

a guy with a post count of 12 knows more than 70% of the ike boards lol i cant believe it

XACE-K

Smash Master
you just summarized what a good ike does LISTEN TO HIM.

a guy with a post count of 12 knows more than 70% of the ike boards lol i cant believe it
There's a difference between noobs and newbs. Daft is a newb while other people who post ******** stuff are noobs.

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Very good tips Daft, but I do have some issues with what you have to say.

1. There are a few frames after you press Down B where the Counter effect hasnt kicked in yet, this leaves you open to attack.

2. Im not an Ike main, but its easy to see Aether is crap as an attack. Way too much lag meaning you cant even follow up afterwards.

3. Another thing is to learn to auto cancel Ike's B-air. Its got good range and decent knockback, and if you learn to auto cancel it, it can be a very effective method of approach or retreating.

Gabz

Smash Apprentice
it may be changing a little bit the subject but i think its worth it..... there are some characters mainly MK in my opnion that leaves ike vulerable. For example a good handed MK when he takes ike out o the stage its almost too hard to get back on the stage again cuase MK¨s atacks are the most or almost the most fasters one in atacks i mean. Inside the staeg too the MK combos leaves ike almost completely vulnerable when it hits cause of ikes slow atack and with a combo they could deal an ike for example around 45% with only a combo to hard to escape with ike, how could we do somethign in the middle of the combo to stop it or do a counterattack? the B down that ike has doestn work in this case i already tried and MK is to fast for this attack. MK is only an example i think the most logical one

FuRy Smash

Smash Cadet
the only thing i can say bout how to handle mk is to space him well. Ike outranges mk with most of his attacks. so u have a small advantage there. and the jab combo comes out rly fast so if mk gets aggressive just punch him in the face.

Daft

Smash Rookie
MK is one of Ike's worse match-ups. Like FuRy Smash said, it's all about spacing. Also the only way to really use counter is to land it at the beginning of one of Metaknight's combos, which is... difficult to say the least. If you get caught up in a combo i think your best may be dodging out of it with your z-button.

The match up that is simply beyond my coping is Ike vs. Pikachu. I have so much difficulty approaching from every direction, landing blows, etc. I can almost never win unless the Pikachu player is really incompetent.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I know exactly what you mean with the first part of your post, OP.

It's sad really, I mean, ALL of the Ike's i have played are extremely aggressive, and are extremely predictable. I know, Ike is predictable, but they take it to whole new levels. And not only on online, mind you.

They don't mindgame, they are easily mindgamed, and they fall for the dumbest of tricks ( I only have to stand still and wait until they try to dash attack me, then I proceed jab them), they spam f-air way too much, they quickdraw in extremely unappropiate situations, they do smash attacks when you are on the opposite side of the stage, etc

There's no wonder why ike is placing so bad on tournaments. >_>

(Of course, there are exceptions)

I thereby call this sudden burst of nubbiness that most people experiment when using Ike as the 'Ike syndrome'.

XACE-K

Smash Master

It's sad really, I mean, ALL of the Ike's i have played are extremely aggressive, and are extremely predictable. I know, Ike is predictable, but they take it to whole new levels. And not only on online, mind you.

They don't mindgame, they are easily mindgamed, and they fall for the dumbest of tricks ( I only have to stand still and wait until they try to dash attack me, then I proceed jab them), they spam f-air way too much, they quickdraw in extremely unappropiate situations, they do smash attacks when you are on the opposite side of the stage, etc

I thereby call this sudden burst of nubbiness that most people experiment when using Ike as the 'Ike syndrome'.
Just to let you know, most of the Ike noobs pick him because he's really strong. Owning them a couple of times with MK or Snake should be a cure for Ike syndrome.

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet

You just contradicted yourself, bro.

You said they take predictable to new levels, then said they smash attack from the opposite side of the stage. That's the opposite of predictable :psycho:

samdaballer

Smash Ace
A lot of people assume that since Ike's smashes are so powerful, they should be the main part of his attack. Wrong. Your three most utilized moves should be Ike's Neutral A, Up B, and Side B. Neutral A is actually a relatively quick attack and a fairly easy way to land about 20% damage. Up B (Aether) is another easy way to add damage. Use it when your enemy is above you, behind you, or below you; it's very versatile. Side B (Quickdraw) should be used a lot, not as an attack, but as an approach and retreat method. If you're not using it frequently Ike becomes very slow, and very vulnerable. That being said...
[/I]
actually no, your most used attacks should be neutral a, ftilt, fair, and RARing fairs up b should be used offensivly only as a spike

Betaz

Smash Ace
yeah nair is fast both in terms of startup and cooldown lag. why would you RAR fairs?
actually no, your most used attacks should be neutral a, ftilt, fair, and RARing fairs up b should be used offensivly only as a spike
:laugh:

although to answer your question RARed fairs should be used when you know your opponent is going to roll behind you (does more damage than nair but your taking a risk in trying to predict thier roll)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
MK is one of Ike's worse match-ups.
i have to disagree. ive been playing ike since brawl came out because im a fire emblem junkie lol. and i believe that meta knight is one of ikes better match ups.

you out range and put prioritize him. yea he can own you off the ledge and is fast as balls but thats about it. if you play a defensive game you can easily beat him.

you can stop meta's approach with your range and if he gets frisky off the ledge you have eruptions, aether spikes and d tilt spike (which i think is ikes easiest spike to land). so with that should be enough to own him. if he gets you in a combo chances are cause ike is heavy he wont die and i always find a frame were i can bair and get out of a meta combo.

he is also easily to kill because hes light and and gimpable recovery (sometimes)

__V

Smash Journeyman
i have to disagree. ive been playing ike since brawl came out because im a fire emblem junkie lol. and i believe that meta knight is one of ikes better match ups.

you out range and put prioritize him. yea he can own you off the ledge and is fast as balls but thats about it. if you play a defensive game you can easily beat him.

you can stop meta's approach with your range and if he gets frisky off the ledge you have eruptions, aether spikes and d tilt spike (which i think is ikes easiest spike to land). so with that should be enough to own him. if he gets you in a combo chances are cause ike is heavy he wont die and i always find a frame were i can bair and get out of a meta combo.

he is also easily to kill because hes light and and gimpable recovery (sometimes)
Nope. Ike can't fight in the air, and MK can. As soon as Ike gets above 40%, he's pretty much screwed. Sure, there are things you can do to slap MK and get to the ground, but all he needs to do is Mach Whornado you once and you're finished.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Nope. Ike can't fight in the air, and MK can. As soon as Ike gets above 40%, he's pretty much screwed. Sure, there are things you can do to slap MK and get to the ground, but all he needs to do is Mach Whornado you once and you're finished.
the mach thing isnt a problem because an eruption or a well placed counter could stop one. again ike cant fight in the air but he can get out of MK combos unless ike is off the ledge

__V

Smash Journeyman
the mach thing isnt a problem because an eruption or a well placed counter could stop one. again ike cant fight in the air but he can get out of MK combos unless ike is off the ledge
Against a good MK you won't have sufficient time to execute Eruption before they hit you. Ike only can kill MK on the ground, out of Shuttle-Loop, a lucky hit on Whornado, or out of Drill Rush.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Against a good MK you won't have sufficient time to execute Eruption before they hit you. Ike only can kill MK on the ground, out of Shuttle-Loop, a lucky hit on Whornado, or out of Drill Rush.
ive erupted the some of the best MK in Florida out of that and the counter works even better

metroid1117

Smash Master
Getting back on topic...

2. Quickdraw (Side B) is not an attack by itself:
Please, for the love of God don't use Quickdraw by itself. It's too easy to counter and dodge. Always plan to follow it up with Neutral A, Up B, a dodge, or a counter. There are a few instances when Quickdraw is acceptable as a solo attack. When the enemy is hanging on a ledge, consider using Quickdraw to hit him in the second of vulnerability he will have as he rolls back onto the field. It can knock him off back off the edge and potentially off the stage. Also Quickdraw can be used when the enemy has no chance to dodge it (an uncontrolled fall, charging for another move); however, you need to quickly prepare yourself with a new move set in both situations.

3. Use you Counter!:
Contrary to popular belief, that Down B move is not a whole in your character. You should be using the Counter move liberally during the course of a match. A lot of people assume that since Ike has no ranged attacks he is meant to get in close for the fight. Again wrong. Ike has a bigger range on his melee attacks than almost anyone, and he has to use that to his advantage. When you're playing Ike, you should be using Quickdraw to approach and retreat, always staying slightly out of your opponents reach but within yours. Of course it's impossible to keep your distance for a whole match, so when an opponent gets too close, punish him for it! Reflect that damage back , and show him that he needs to maintain his distance. Counter can also be used as a form of offense. Feint as if you want to attack, but instead use counter to send you're enemies defense back at him. the possibilities are almost endless. Your counter will reflect fire, lasers, and all sorts of other things. Use it a lot! I cannot stress this tip enough.

4. Master the Aether Spike:
This technique will get you kills. 'Nuff said. Anytime someone is recovering from above, you should attempt this move. It's Ike's best edge guarding move, and if you master it you can save yourself a lot of trouble and time trying to chase down and damaged opponent. Plus nothing satisfies like sending your opponent plummeting to his death with this move.

5. Eruption is not as useless as you think:
Really, it's not. Consider using Eruption as an edge guard, as way to clear the area around you, or as a way to add damage to an already flying player. Also, don't forget Eruption's hit box extends as far down as it does up. This makes it useful for hitting players on platforms below you, and it also is a great way to hit opponents you're falling towards.

6. Use Ike's smashes sparingly:
Yes, they're powerful, but they're slow and they leave you exposed for a long time. Consider using Ike's tilt moves instead. The only time you should really use a smash move is when you're almost positive it will land (when an opponent botches a recovery or leaves themselves exposed after an Up B move). Think of your smashes as finishing moves instead of general combat moves.

7. Hold your Quickdraw as a long as you have to:
This seems like it should be common sense, but apparently it's not. You can hold that Quickdraw infinitely. It's a test of patience, but make your opponent make the first move. From there you can decide how to attack, whether or not to intentionally pass them, etc.

8. Don't forget about your grabs:
Ike's grabs aren't super-powerful, and they require you to get closer than you probably should, but when used properly they can add a little definition and depth to your attack. Also the Down Throw to Up B is a nice little combo that racks up damage and gives you time to set up another attack.

9. Make Aether as unpredictable as possible:
Aether is too predictable. It's a sad fact. The best solution to this is to use Aether seemingly at random. Find as many uses for aether as possible, so that you're opponent can never "feel" when it is coming. If your opponent can guess when it's coming, Aether's long move time and lag will allow them to set up for a big counter-strike.

10. Control the pace:
This final tip is another one that is extremely important. People think that because Ike is slow, it is an excuse to play lazy Brawl. Wrong. If you're playing as Ike you have to work twice as fast as the other player's and dictate the tempo. Don't let your opponent have time to set up. The second you give a faster character time to gather themselves, they will abuse you. Keep moving, keep attacking, and never let your opponent do anything unharried. Show no mercy, and give them no rest.

If you have anything you think needs to be added or changed, let me know. I'm not presenting these tip as holy writ. They're just some pointers to help people along, and I'm willing to add to them and alter them as people make suggestions.
1. 1/2 agreed; I don't think that Aether should be one of the most common moves used as an offensive attack; FAir is a much better move, as it allows you to shut out opponents while keeping yourself safe from slower characters. It also puts pressure on opponents and can start attack strings or edgeguards. NAir is also a great move (that I don't use enough); it starts attack strings and hits all around Ike. It is also his fastest aerial attack in terms of landing lag, which fools people into rushing.

2. 1/2 agreed; I use QD just to annoy opponents sometimes, like during landing lag or at high %s just to pressure them. It is, however, a horrible attack to use when your opponents are at a low %; there is too much lag to punish them for a successful hit, and even when you do land it it is not powerful at all.

3. 1/4th agreed; it's undeniable that Counter itself is a bad move. It has horrible start-up time, doesn't have many "Counter" frames, and has a lot of lag if you miss. You probably would have better options to punish your opponent if they really are getting that predictable as well, such as an FTilt or even a smash attack. However, it is good to throw this move out as a psychological message saying "You're getting predictable;" it's a message that even noobs will understand. This will force your opponent to change their gameplay and keep you on top of things. There's also nothing more satisfying than to turn your opponent's offense against them :laugh:.

4. 1/2 agreed; it does indeed get you kills, but it can get very predictable and you can be screwed if you get edgehogged. I also don't think that it is Ike's most effective edgeguard; I think that just edgehogging your opponent, then pressing "up" to get back onto the stage when they come near the edge will be enough, as you can just hit them off the edge again during their landing lag. Running off the stage with an aerial (especially FAir and UAir) can also bag you some kills.

5. 3/4ths agreed; Eruption isn't that useless, but the lag before/after the attack can get you severely punished.

6. 2/3rds agreed; You should say "Use FSmash almost never and use USmash/DSmash as punishing moves." USmash is an excellent way to punish spot dodgers and rollers, as its hitbox is massive; I'd say that the total area of the hitbox for USmash is greater than any other of Ike's attacks. DSmash is excellent for netting a quick kill on opponents who are at high %s and rolling to avoid getting hit. The point of using these moves, however, is the psychological message it sends; like Counter, landing these moves states to your opponent that you have them figured. No respectable opponent will be hit by these unless you incorporate some trickery into using these moves; landing these will get your opponent on edge and start to fear you.

7. 4/5ths agreed; it depends on your opponent. If they have a projectile, they can just shoot you out of Eruption or put something in your way (like Olimar's Pikmin or D3's Waddle Dees).

8. Agreed, except for the DThrow -> Aether part. DThrow -> Aether is by no means a combo (you can airdodge the Aether) and it is easily escaped with good DI. However, DThrow allows you to observe your opponent: do they jump after DThrow? Do they airdodge? Are the DI'ing? If they airdodge, then get under them to force them to airdodge, but then wait and USmash them when their airdodge is done. You can also use an aerial after the airdodge. Aether can work if they jump or don't DI after DThrow; it's very situational. FThrow and BThrow can be used to set up for edgeguards and Dash Attack, interestingly; if you press forward and C-stick down to Dash Attack, you can catch opponents DI'ing away from you, especially if you throw them to the edge and they try grabbing it (this won me a tournament match yesterday).

9. Agreed, which is why I disagreed with tip 1.

10. Agreed. Ike is a character who depends on the flow of the match to be in his favor; dictate how YOU want the match to go, not the other way around. Pressure, pressure, pressure.

These are just my views; anyone is free to disagree, as long as they back up their opinion.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I absolutely spam the Aether spike. It is the most satisfying way to KO in the entire game! Yes!

•Col•

Smash Champion
You lost me at "Side B (Quickdraw) should be used a lot, not as an attack, but as an approach and retreat method." D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom