• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/25 Houston, TX SSBM Tourney "How Many Neanderthals Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Well, all I can say right now is Good luck everybody. I hope to battle everyone of you.

EDIT: Hey Syba I'll add you on Aim. My name is Guts Rage96, maybe we can chat sometime. I just sent you a Buddie invitation as vonetsunami, was I supposed to write @aim.com or somethin?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
after returning from the most amazing retreat ever, i think i speak for bebobli when i humbly ask everyone, please bring setups. they allow pretty much everyone to have more time to play...

neway, i hope to have a good time playing people better than me:)

oh, and if anyone still wants a teammate, i plan to be there a little early, so if you think i'm good enough i'll gladly pair up w/ whoever.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Sucks that Jeremy doesn't want to go anymore...

Today is the big day. I gotta sleep now though. Still gotta move **** around when I wake up too. Ugh. See you guys.

Oh yeah bring setups including televisions!!

And hot *** *****es!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Sorry everyone, Forkgirl isn't answering her phone (as usual) so I'm not showing up unless a miracle happens.

Everyone please remind Forkgirl about me and how she could have save herself paying some of the gas money because she forgot about me (assuming she comes).

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Well once again, I was unstoppable.

But seriously, it was another fine tourney, and I'm going to miss this game and the people that play it. I probably won't see many of you for a long time, so good luck in whatever you do and don't stop playing so I can finally have some competition when I get back ;). The Houston Smash scene is definitely one of the most unique... groups lol. But I like that. Good stuff guys, good stuff.

P.S. Jeremy Feifer actually showed up! I'm sure he'll never call me :'(

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Well once again, I was unstoppable.

But seriously, it was another fine tourney, and I'm going to miss this game and the people that play it. I probably won't see many of you for a long time, so good luck in whatever you do and don't stop playing so I can finally have some competition when I get back ;).

P.S. Jeremy Feifer actually showed up! I'm sure he'll never call me :'(
YEA!!! Please, allow me to suck your *****.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
the brackets got deleted i heard.

and also lol at james forgetting to call in sick at work until a while into the tourny

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I really wanted to play the best Smasher of TX too. Oh well, maybe next time. Hey Syba, I know how to add friends on Aim now. Log on Aim.com it will say blank amount of friend requests click on that and you will see my invitation. Just add me and then we can chat...... I guess lol

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why can't you just put me on your buddy list an IM me when I'm on....like right now XD

And that's gay lol

Jeremy and I got 9th place lolz that's all I remember

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
all i remember is

1. side effect
2. caveman
3. doh
4. mouf

to whoever probably took my wallet: **** you

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
"Syba pwns! what do you mean who am I? Who are you?"

Oh i just took this as a chance to MM, by your rules of course. it's cool though

Guts-Rage

Smash Cadet
Why can't you just put me on your buddy list an IM me when I'm on....like right now XD

And that's gay lol

Jeremy and I got 9th place lolz that's all I remember
I don't know how to hahahaha. I barely got Aim. How is that gay?.... wait when you think about it, it is lol. 9th is good enough because, there were too many strong players.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. I've added you Syba, and I'm online ATM.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
O lol "that's gay" was aimed at Mouf since some nub stole his wallet and decided not to give it back or it was aimed at the fact that the brackets were somehow deleted XD

And yeah lol I came so close to beating DoH and Mouf lol 1-1 last match and last stock both with high %s

I think this should be the new Houston Melee Thread btw

XD OH! I forgot about that lol But yeah if you live around me then I'll play with you

EDIT: Ok, so you know how people have been talking about how texting while doing other things can kill? (e.g. Train accident a month or more ago) Well here is my experience with that

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/jjayhuang/stuff2/?action=view&current=vio-jab-dd-knee.flv

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Sorry everyone, Forkgirl isn't answering her phone (as usual) so I'm not showing up unless a miracle happens.

Everyone please remind Forkgirl about me and how she could have save herself paying some of the gas money because she forgot about me (assuming she comes).
Kyle you PMed me a week ago asking for a ride, and i told you to ask cave (because it wasnt up to me, plus Ben and I weren't even going at that point.) Had you talked to cave, you probably could have come. blame yourself, I'm not your travel agent :p

we need moar tournys!!!

and a bigger venue >_<
agreed! more tourneys!! :) I had a lot of fun!!! <3melee<3

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sorry I didn't really say Ciao to anyone, left in kinda a rush.
Mini-shouts;

Cave: Too good sir. My mind wanted to edgehog you after that overB spike, but my fingers just wouldn't listen.

Mouf: Daaayumm, way to run me over.

Ronnie: You should come to hobo 12 so we can get some more matches in before you jet :)

Forkgirl: Seriously, chaingrabbing = whole stock. I'd probly do it if I were you, but that may just be because brawl has emptied out my heart :skull: Let me know if you have room for one more for Final Round 12 :)

Velox / Chris: Mewtwo is too fun. Come play with me and gabe sometime :)

All the other roys there: :cool:

G@BE

Smash Lord
Im surprised i did so good for not playing for so long. ^_^_^_^

Melee is like riding a bike.. you just don't forget how to play.

Nice seeing you again ronnie.

same with you Forkgirl, Dyse and Cave

too all the other houston people. I think ill start playing again =]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good stuff Ronnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.