• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
they are? :laugh:

for the record, the co18 vs seibrik MM should be uploaded on my youtube by now, since so many people IMed me asking to put it first. I started the upload when i left for work this morning

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so when are u gonna do the finals??
when you stop being a B.A.N. :laugh:

I have to rerecord and encode doubles losers and grand finals, and encode singles winners/losers/grand. Encoding takes about 20 minutes per set, recording takes however long the set is, youtube take years...So thats about 2 hours alone of rerecording/encoding just the finals, plus however long youtube takes to upload them, and i dont get home from work until 6-6:30. Thats not including any non-finals matches that i want to upload, nor the crew battle (which i left encoding as I left for work this morning since it will take the longest)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
YOu GDX and HRNUT if yall really trynna head up to this tourney in Tally
If yall come friday I might be able to house yall and we can do a mini crew battle

how many ppl coming with yall

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
YOu GDX and HRNUT if yall really trynna head up to this tourney in Tally
If yall come friday I might be able to house yall and we can do a mini crew battle

how many ppl coming with yall
lol. If i say im going to a tourney, then barring extreme circumstances, im going. Ill drive anywhere for some brawl tourney action

it will probably be 4 people total, including me. I planned to drive there and back Saturday, but if you'd be able to house us friday that's cool too. Less for me to do on saturday

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah true lol

I should be able to....Our house gonna be packed already though . Homecoming weekend lol roomie got friends coming up

but i should have enough room in my room its a pretty nice size

but yeah let me know Im only like 10 minutes away from the venue and my crew live kinda close too
Awal like 5 minutes away

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yeah true lol

I should be able to....Our house gonna be packed already though . Homecoming weekend lol roomie got friends coming up

but i should have enough room in my room its a pretty nice size

but yeah let me know Im only like 10 minutes away from the venue and my crew live kinda close too
Awal like 5 minutes away
thats cool. just pm me the address/number or something and we'll probably head up there that friday

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
gmoney's in with my crew so is fearless and loto
I think ********* is getting too big... Who's in it...?

Even though it would mean a weaker crew and probably a lower placing, I think I might want to establish a palm coast crew.

It depends though, how many people are in *********?

If I made a PC crew it would be like

1) Fear-
2) Loto
3) Dxero
4) Bast Hole
5) R1s3
6) R4z3
7) Slim
8) MStry

edit: just make an official crew thread lol it'd be entertaining

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Exactly why I don't play Brawl. Even my parents Dissaprove. ;3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think ********* is getting too big... Who's in it...?

Even though it would mean a weaker crew and probably a lower placing, I think I might want to establish a palm coast crew.

It depends though, how many people are in *********?

If I made a PC crew it would be like

1) Fear-
2) Loto
3) Dxero
4) Bast Hole
5) R1s3
6) R4z3
7) Slim
8) MStry

edit: just make an official crew thread lol it'd be entertaining
lol, i didnt even know that many people lived in palm coast

Right now, ********* is pretty much 4 people who actually go to tourneys(GDX, Hrnut, Acorn, Bustanut), and like 1-2 who never go but play with us at the house (Walnut, Myztic)

And i was uploading vids last night as i went to bed, and alot of them ended up being rejected...turns out that along with the 1gb limit on videos for youtube, theres also a 10 minute limit. I forgot about that one, so it rejected all of the finals and the crew battle. The only two vids it didnt reject were grand finals of doubles between chaz/danny and afro/seibrik, and me vs rx. All singles finals, crew battle, doubles losers will have to be cut up into 10 minute pieces before i can put them up...so look for tomorrow morning for all of those vids, since i wont be home to do it today.

Ill also put up some random matches from the tourney in both singles/doubles that werent the finals or anything.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
We're kinda making this whole other crew... it's kinda me, Luigi_1, Melbourne people, Frames... yayuh

GDX, you didn't happen to record anything of mine, did you? I should be the only Fox there. lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, i like how i didnt even get 1 stock in there. im gud too gaiz lulz

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So I've come up with the most random ridiculous Idea. I think we should have a Captain Falcon only tourney. I think I'd take 1st LOL!!!

Top Bottom