• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17/09 - Gigabits - A Fall Brawl 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
alright. well since i'm just gonna skip out on singles, i'm gonna do that challenge at silvermine subs (that 14-16 inch sub with alot of crap in it)....
Do you win anything for doing the challenge? not having to pay for the sub would be nice

I know you get a shirt but bleh.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I care.

Because if you dont come I'm not going to have to try to win this.

EPICTRASHTALK

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It was the only thing I could think of..

Intense brawl practice needed; help me out GDX! :)
lol just come over tomorrow at like 9pm. it may be just me. if they decide to stay afterwards, it may be me, nick, and spike. who knows

and i can house you if youre really too lazy/tired/compelled by gaming to leave :laugh:

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Eh, was thinking of busting out my brawl falcon..."Why not your lucas?" Don't ask me :p I just been feeling falcon...ish as of late. Will also MM in falcon ditto ;p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
HOUSE ZMT!!!!!!TIMMYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so ready for this...just alil mor anal hurting from lade an ill b ready/./

-Spike-

Smash Ace
IDK if ill be able to make it anymore. Im having work jawns. They dont wanna give it to me off and apparently every1 is scheduled this day to work whether it be at night or during the day so i cant find sum1 to switch with me. I can't call out cuz i did already 2x last week lol so im hopin to find a friend that will pick up my shift or if they will just take me off.

Ill keep u guys posted :(

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys i was wondering if we should put implement the ledge grab limit rule. i know its never really been a problem but it would be a good rule to have in place if ever it(planking) should happen

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
In all honesty, I'm thinking about not going anymore. I'm going to be so busy with applications and stuff, and I'd like to finish them all by Infinite Bits. So... I won't be going anymore. Sorry, guys. :(

:069:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So i definitely can't make it to this anymore. I got ****ed by my job. They wont give me this date off :(

I will be at the next one forsure tho! Im putting in time off now lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lets go snipa lol funny thing is i just posted in the other thread about challenging you son, imma destroy those ICs or whomever you pick ;) lol nah we can do this at gigs son

5$ MM?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me coming to this is entirely dependent on my two test grades this week.

I got dis. If I come, Snipa I'd also like a MM. 5$ 3/5?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Lets go snipa lol funny thing is i just posted in the other thread about challenging you son, imma destroy those ICs or whomever you pick ;) lol nah we can do this at gigs son

5$ MM?
Me coming to this is entirely dependent on my two test grades this week.

I got dis. If I come, Snipa I'd also like a MM. 5$ 3/5?
I'd love to mm both of you if I have the money , but im usually broke as hell.
Im not even sure im going lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom