• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

SheerMadness

Smash Master
There better be pools. If there isn't I'm not joining singles. Not wastin $15 to play like 2-4 matches.

nevershootme

Smash Master
mmm just consult me or hbox for housing if u need it, i'm not coming since i'm busy with other crap, but at most i service traveling smashers a place to stay for the night...

my roommates don't seem to be bothered at most since they're gone most of the time

american restaurants... uh just go watch food network's dinners, dine-ins, and dives

PB&J

Smash Hero
i agree with sheer but im winning this lol

djn wants denny's and i like dennys better

plus im one with the up smash now so denny's madness here we come

Renth

Smash Hero
agreed, we always went to dennis after gigs. That and this will be my first gigs in about 2 years so let's keep up tradition <3.

edit: if theres time we should do draft crews.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dammit i hate being captain

lets do it

10 people each

i call shiz

ur turn

>: (

also:

everyone better enter singles. this is the first really legit melee tourney in a while, if you wanna save money dont enter teams, but for realzies, enter singles! Scar is here, for the love of Bob.

Renth

Smash Hero
dammit i hate being captain

lets do it

10 people each

i call shiz

ur turn

>: (

also:

everyone better enter singles. this is the first really legit melee tourney in a while, if you wanna save money dont enter teams, but for realzies, enter singles! Scar is here, for the love of Bob.
haha call at the tournament after a coin flip it's pointless to start now unless you're joking then sorry lol.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
this just got kinda gay

skrach and dop better **** at this
obviously im not gay. lol im as straight as ...well straight lol i wanna play dop need that peach training

Hey people I WILL be doing money matches, i usually never do them but i am in desperate need for money. And incident came up where i have to pay 380$ by tuesday, so im really hoping i can win this tournament lmao.

Id rather not say why I have to pay so much money but I do........

If i dont win this tournament mom will help me pay it and then ill pay her, so people rack on the Money Matches.

Edit: So Scar lets definitely try to win teams

And Shiz........ lets try to win the tournament.

Anyone have a controller i could use? Mines f'ed up.
ill mm you shiz.

btw shiz:

I have a controller called Purple Thunder.

maybe you'd like to try it.

wow...i just got wrecked super hard considering i got like no controller.

Can't go. no ride.

car is in shop :(

sux

- uuaa

Scidadle

Smash Champion
My doc will hopefully explode.

I wanna win my first tourney set here. Hopefully I don't choke as usual :(

And my hands get really sweaty and it sucks

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, im ready to start johning from no practice, hahahahah.

Ima try and get in some tonight hopefully if i can spend the night over Uber Ice's house......

And id love to try the controller Hbox :). Im just a little worried cause controller i have reverses my lasers for me when I dont want them to...... so i cant do my accurate laser crap lol.

Top Bottom