• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah shiz, play with smashmac #10 on the PRs

and jaysun im not driving or youd be the 1st person I'd wanna take(remind me of young tipman)

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm so tired...

I hope I'm awake enough to make it to Gigs tomorrow...

:colorful:
tell me about it..i didnt sleep at all last night and now if i fall asleep during the day im going to be sleepy as hell during gigs..

황미영

Smash Champion
FFFUU-

I won't be in singles cause of school, but would anybody like to friendly me and possibly money match me? (It's free money! I suck. xD)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Lol, im ready to start johning from no practice, hahahahah.

Ima try and get in some tonight hopefully if i can spend the night over Uber Ice's house......

And id love to try the controller Hbox :). Im just a little worried cause controller i have reverses my lasers for me when I dont want them to...... so i cant do my accurate laser crap lol.
Shiz, if you're spending the night bring a mem card and game. I don't think Uber Ice has a copy of Melee at his house.

Im heading over there at around 7:30-8ish tonight

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Looks like I might be able to come to this! Much more likely noww......
SCAR!!!! I challenge you to a $1 M MATCH!!!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
My doc will hopefully explode.

I wanna win my first tourney set here. Hopefully I don't choke as usual :(

And my hands get really sweaty and it sucks
DUUDE. Do what I do: use BABY POWDAH! If you want some, come find me tomorrow. I usually carry a small bottle of powder. I'm that one asian dude with the red headband.

FFFUU-

I won't be in singles cause of school, but would anybody like to friendly me and possibly money match me? (It's free money! I suck. xD)
I'll MM you. $1 Money Match!! I feel like doing a bunch of low-risk MM's tomorrow.

If you play M2, then I'll totally MM your Mewtwo w/ my Zelda for $2. I love low tiers matches. Just ask QDVS
My neighbor specializes in low-tiers. Wanna fight his G&W, Link, and Kirby?

황미영

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll gladly accept the MM's proposed from Apollo, Eikelmann, and Ace. Yes I'll be using my trash Mewtwo. xD

Also, expect me to be there around 5:30ish to 6. Since I get out at 5 and it's about a 20 minute drive to get there.

I'm a Puertorican that looks white and has a fro and you won't see me playing that much, so approach me and ask me to. :D

Scidadle

Smash Champion
AceDude.

Awesome idea, I'll have to try some out.

I'm that guy that moonwalk reverse kneed that guy off the stage at the last FG. You were watching

I'm the kid that looks like he's 12, I'll prolly be wearing a grey shirt with the monopoly guy on it (I think thats uncle sam) and it says "You Just Got Owned!"

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Scidadle! I remember now! You were fighting Cappin' Crunch and did that and I was like "NIICE!"

Headbands ftw, hbox.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
AceDude.

Awesome idea, I'll have to try some out.

I'm that guy that moonwalk reverse kneed that guy off the stage at the last FG. You were watching

I'm the kid that looks like he's 12, I'll prolly be wearing a grey shirt with the monopoly guy on it (I think thats uncle sam) and it says "You Just Got Owned!"
how old are you actually?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'll take that. Low tiers matches are too fun. Just look for me and challenge, I'll be the blue Peach player w/ the RMBL tag.

Top Bottom