• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Remember to give AT LEAST a half an hour time after 12:00 since they may not actualy be updating the site right now, and start updating it at 12:00. that i before we cry that it might be delayed another 12 hours.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Well, yesterday, I refreshed the page at 1:28 PM EST, and it had changed from a 2 to a 1. So i guess before then, maybe 12:00?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Im gonna go watch 2 dbr evolution vids and it will be a few minutes awya

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Yeah quit going by time zones.

As I stated earlier if you have an account and set your time zone it should be 16 minutes to go right Now.

BUM163

Smash Lord
people doubtin nintendo.reason y they showin brawl n gonna show new good stuff cuz ps3 came out wit their heavy hitters like socom n xbox 360 wit their halo so itz about time nintendo showz their heavy hitter.when they did snake vs the zombie hideo n sakurai said itz basically ready n they could send it wheneva they want.i wouldn't doubt a summer release of brawl or a sept release 2 battle halo 3 cuz nintendo is the truth right now n they out sellin everything.wario is gonna b my new character cuz he fat n slimy

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
what if they never updated it today? or tomorrow? or this week? what if they forgot to update the website????
Yeah. They'll do that since they've been updating it regularly every day since then.

They're probably preparing for the massive explosion of people entering this site.

All Hell is literally going to break loose.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
why would they forget to update the site when the updated for the past week?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
wario is gonna b my new character cuz he fat n slimy
That made me smile Bum :)

And yeah, since Microsoft unleashed Halo 3, Nintendo has to reciprocate. They already announced Metroid Prime 3 is coming out August 20th, so I'm sure this will be some relatively big news.

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
so, yeah this is the fastest, biggest, largest topic in the General Brawl discussion ever.
Who knew we would get 136 Pages in 7 days?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
It's interesting how smashboards gets big spikes during announcements like this. I always forget how many new members we've gotten.

Actually, there are lots of rumors that part of the announcement is Sakurai restarting his daily blog. So that guess isn't far off.

spjd

Smash Apprentice
The time of the prophecies is approaching!
Will our faith in Nintendo stand us by, or will we by decieved, and left to rot in our forefathers dust?

...Well, not really, I just thought some drama would be nice. :chuckle:

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
When and where the heck did Nintendo announce an August release of Metroid Prime 3?

August would be killer, it'd sweep up like Dead Rising did because there's nothing else to play.

*edit*

Holy crap, Diddy Kong Country 2, as well, eh?
I see the press release now...wowzers.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i got 2 pick my fat *** characters lol.nintendo is very smart n know wat they doin.i expect characters like ridley,waluigi lookz like people 4got him,characters from golden sun is possible,one character clue is sonic come on he runnin along mario chubby *** lol.lil mac from punch out is a big canadiate n don't b surprise if he high tier n b like lets fight like gentlemen lol.i really wanna see wat new moves/dodges or anything else they added n stages.i wanna see throw cancels cuz chain throws r crazy lol.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
yea i got 2 pick my fat *** characters lol.nintendo is very smart n know wat they doin.i expect characters like ridley,waluigi lookz like people 4got him,characters from golden sun is possible,one character clue is sonic come on he runnin along mario chubby *** lol.lil mac from punch out is a big canadiate n don't b surprise if he high tier n b like lets fight like gentlemen lol.i really wanna see wat new moves/dodges or anything else they added n stages.i wanna see throw cancels cuz chain throws r crazy lol.
lordy! wat r u on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom