• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah they are very helpful and your lucky you're new because you would already be penilized by now for spam.
Pit will have the best suits and he will be awesome. I just can't wait for the game.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Just to back track,I find it strange how people are calling other people n00bs.Even though that's fine and good,just remember,you're noobs to someone else,so I suggest you remove that word from your vocabulary.

But yeah,1 more day,and the fact that the number 1 is red just drives me nuts.

19 hours....19 hours....GAH!!!
I read a little further through the millions of pages, and I'm glad to see there is a few other people fighting the insanity.

I

i8waffles612

i got to go to a graduation party tonight and i will be back at 12 about, then i go to sleep, then go to school the tomorrow, then check the website when i come home tomorrow 1st thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Jeez, this is moving way too fast... -_-

People, the Nintendo of Japan site... Site updating at Noon instead of Midnight... Probably the most relevant thing for this topic now... Can anyone verify?

It may mean that we will be waiting an additional 12 hours. This is something that actually matters unlike 90% of what is being posted, dont ignore it...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Loooooni and ethanrodgers223, read below please.

Smash World Forums Rules: DA RULEZ
You have only 70+ post...if you go around calling people out, telling them to read the rules...you will become hated on this site quite quick. Thats just my two cents, Im not hating on you, Im just giving you advice on what I've learned from being on this site. "Lets the mods handle it"... would be the best thing to do.

On Topic... I hope they reveal a trailer involving 3+ new characters...kinda like the 1st.

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I edited my post 'cause it seemed a bit on the flame side so now it just says for loooooni and ethan: Da Rulez.

But you really should read them. A lot of people would like you more.

Anyways, I hope they show some character selection screens. I think it would be cool if, when you went over the character/selected them, it showed the character walking on the Smash emblem.

LUIGI PSYCHO

Smash Apprentice
Jeez, this is moving way too fast... -_-

People, the Nintendo of Japan site... Site updating at Noon instead of Midnight... Probably the most relevant thing for this topic now... Can anyone verify?

It may mean that we will be waiting an additional 12 hours. This is something that actually matters unlike 90% of what is being posted, dont ignore it...
Where on Earth did you read that?

Nintendo oj Japan site.. but were?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I hope for a new trailer, but i don't think they are giving one. i hope they confirm one of the characters in my sig, ridley preferedly.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
That is exactly why you freak me out. You say some random stuff out of no where and it is way off.
I want a trailer.
if you were talking to me than at least what i say is on the subject of this thread

and if you weren't then sorry for posting this

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
if you were talking to me than at least what i say is on the subject of this thread

and if you weren't then sorry for posting this
I think he is talking about ethanrodgers223

@ ethanrodgers223 I'm not trying to make you feel bad but I think you are starting to annoy some people here, Isuggest you post things related to this thread instead of posting random stuff

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Finally some intelligent discussion. Thank you for that Chepe, reading posts like ethanrodgers and loooonis makes me ill.

I'm actually kinda glad about this, cause now I can actually be home and on the computer when the news comes out, instead of at school.

Fawriel

Smash Master
...there should be some sort of program that lets you turn threads into IRC channels, because that's what this is... except that it wastes bandwidth. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the owners of the site. Have mercy with them, people.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Someone on Gamefaqs made this topic:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=35488565

I cant read Japanese, so I cant verify the link he posted. But it seems very likely, and people should know the possible truth!
Gamefaqs forums seem to be a lot like Nsider forums. A lot of random crap that doesn't make sense, so you can never put too much trust into what's said there. But since it is a link to the nintendo of japan site, and it could have possible news, you just need someone who can translate Japanese =/

I

i8waffles612

ugh its like im 90% thinking that Sora will not make it in Brawl...

but my other 10% is saying "NO NO NO HE WILL MAKE IT; JUST BELEIVE!!!!!'

lol if he is in the trailer tomorrow, i will be soooo happy

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Gamefaqs forums seem to be a lot like Nsider forums. A lot of random crap that doesn't make sense, so you can never put too much trust into what's said there. But since it is a link to the nintendo of japan site, and it could have possible news, you just need someone who can translate Japanese =/
GFaqs isn't THAT bad. There's a lot of noobs, but there is a lot of intelligent people too, trying to keep things under control. There is a guy who already posted in that topic that knows Japenese as well, who has been translating things for the past year along with SamuraiPanda, I think this news is confirmed.

well ill be back
Shame.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
MAY 22ND!

One day more to go!
Actually it's tomorrow not on the 22nd, but tomorrow the 21st and it's not really one day left anymore it more like less than 17 hours left

ugh its like im 90% thinking that Sora will not make it in Brawl...

but my other 10% is saying "NO NO NO HE WILL MAKE IT; JUST BELEIVE!!!!!'

lol is he is in the trailer tomorrow, i will be soooo happy
you got that right!

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
No I wrote that back in Feb when I was trying to pick up a Wii but couldn't get one and haven't been on here since. Are Wii's still hard to find?

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, heres the link to the NoJ site for anyone who is scared of GFaqs:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n00/index.html

Anyway, Im debating whether or not to make a new thread telling people about this, because if that counter shows "0 days" people will explode in fury and create multiple WTF NO INFO! threads... People need to be braced to wait an additional 12 hours if Sakurai chooses to open it after noon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom