• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/9/10 - WATO9 - Winnie and the Owl!!! - FL Practice for POUND 4! - Rules Updated-

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I am literally spending every cent i have on my plane ticket to pound my bank has 144 and thats how much my ticket will come out to

so if i pay for this itll be with the centavos in my couch
lol Same here. I really can't go crazy with money since everything went into paying for Pound 4 and even then m2k helped me out

황미영

Smash Champion
I'll make it to this, if I don't have any school. ;D

Man, going to Pound 4 sounds like fun... I think I can make it too... As long as someone is able to house me and shiz. xD But I suck at Melee and Brawl, so no Pound for me. D;

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
D-Torr said:
Can someone go through the 10 pages of thread and make a list of everyone so far interested in coming?
Lady Legion
uuaa
Kyon a.k.a. Pharoah.Pch
Zoro
Vericz
Action B@stard
Hum (HungryBox's brother)
Pengie
D-Torr
YummyNBeefy
DFEAR
Galuda
Loto
CO18
Chaz
FlatSoda
F-18
Sandtru/GMoney
The Sex Puma
vgmastaricky
GDX
Finch
CWave
Scidadle
Seibrik
Precision
hiROI
GodMeowMix
KuyaSombreo
Cash Mooney
DRD
Rx-
Kishiru
PolMex23
HeroMystic
you're awesome man!

thanks

this is gonna be a big wato!

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going to try my best to come(Thanks for the invite Hbox). My plane gets in around 4pm. If I miss the tourney entrance for brawl, at least I'll get to meet all you guys/Friendly :D

PS ggs Hbox & bro, as lulzy as they were.

You'll get that IC infinite down =P

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
So any ledgegrab rules or such you wanna post before the tourney starts? You remember what happened with R@vyn.

Top Bottom