• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i love me some of dat jersey shore

who wants to blow out their hair for this tournament?

i will but my hair is getting long it'll be goku'd out

i might actually do this....

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I will be pumping fists, battling for the floor, showing people my prince albert, and blowing my hair out for this.

Unless there is a rule for no huge hair at the venue.

and omg blue peachy fro out that fro!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Luckily this is in winter, we can let a door stay open (preferably the rear exit and front one) to let air flow.

And now I'm debating blowing my hair out, if it gets too hot I'll have nasty hair spray sweat all up on my face and brow D:

I haven't had styled hair in many years but now I remember why I stopped...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cura will probably house you. but since its gonna be so many people in his house already, i suggest you toss some housing/electric money his way.

how many is "a bunch of us"

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
loool this will be awesome. i'd rofl if mdz did come and gets beeeeeat down :D

i mean... he lost to sai... koj beat sai and i beat sai at the last one of these.

<3

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i'd house them but I live 30~40 mins past the venue if that's an issue or not.

if it's not, I'm very chill, have a room to myself, and smoke mad dope LOL and can buy alcohol for those wanting it (i'd take a 40 of hurricane for tax ^.^) and we can party

also, venue size is looking to be a real issue. Bry is there a cap? Every venue has a legal cap due to fire reasons, what is it?

also, to mass people: I've driven to a mass madness before from my location. It's easy as hell, it's literally all highway, if you want to get here fast you definitely can just ****ing speed so hard!

Roman.

Smash Champion
it'd just be 5 of us total, mdz might come, spife might come, nothing's 100% though until i find housing for friday

tml, your house seems very inconvenient but if i don't find anything else, maybe

who's cura?

altairian

Smash Lord
cura will probably house you. but since its gonna be so many people in his house already, i suggest you toss some housing/electric money his way.

how many is "a bunch of us"
Cura's probably charging $2 venue, assuming he's holding his normal pre-tourney fest. But yeah, number of people would be good since he's already got the 4 from my car staying at his place.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yes it is mildly inconvenient, but just in case! Foy will be there too. It's a college town so we'd end up partying harder than playing smash and probably suck the next day. Just throwin' it out there!

EDIT: IF Cura has room for me and foy and sama it'd be easier for us just to get to cuse before the tournament.... on friday night.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Are afros interesting to people or something? People always wanna see it, or touch it, or poke it. Then it looks all weird and I have to pick it out again...

Sharky

Smash Master
something tells me cura's gonna have to start counting how many people he's housing soon, sounds like it's gonna be hella packed if everyone comes who says they're coming. =/

I might see if I can house a small amount of people, granted they don't mind dogs and have a ride to the tourney already, as I was just planning on biking since it's so close lol.

edit:

Hey! Any Syracuse people with a car, I need someone to pick up Silverspawn Friday night, 9:15, at the regional transportation center over by Carousel.
yeah I'm still quoting this =/

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I can house people, and I'm nearby. But you will have to get to me by wednesday at the latest so I can notify my room mate. We live in a townhouse so we have decent room.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I can't pickup anyone at the train station at 9:15, but if they are willing to wait there for a while I can pick them up at like 11ish? They will have to pay some gas money though, oh and if those MA people are going to be staying at my house I'll be expecting ppl so yeah.

I'll be working friday night to 10:30-11:00 and my room mate isn't around till 9:00, so if you MA people do plan on staying over maybe you could plan on getting here at around 11ish. I can try to get out of work early.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Update: My room mate is only willing to house two people so if Cura's place is that crowded then I can probably house the person who needs to be picked up from the train station and one other person?

=s Sorry MA guys guess your going to have to stay with Mana.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Artery clogger is done!!!! that was my first ever loss to him in tournament! Jesse also lost. so clogger was on that day!

I'm not smoking weed or drinking before tournament. I'm trying to be a lot more serious about this one.

EDIT: Looks like it ;)

My buddy sama can house also on campus. We can give out meals for breakfast if we want to eat before the tournament.

Top Bottom