• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/10 Orlando Full Results Posted Melee + Brawl

DRD

Smash Lord
Personally, I Prefer The Air (cool air + $1 door fee)

A dollar is fine, yeah

Ok, tonight I'm gonna try and talk to my mom

cause I mean, even if we are going to be drinking, who is possibly going to pay for beer for 40+ people

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's looking like we are going to have a $1 door fee and have a wonderful amounts of cool air conditioning.

If that's alright with everyone.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
dammit, i'm working all the way to 5 pm! i'll still come, but i wish i didn't have to come so late. :(

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
did/do you go to ucf?
I looked at their place on sat view, i didn't see any gates. Do they not let in people from VCC/other colleges or something? That'd be an obscenely ******** policy, i can't see it lasting long.

It's looking like we are going to have a $1 door fee and have a wonderful amounts of cool air conditioning.
Lol, I don't think any of us will be wanting for dollar menu items because of it. When's Open?

OverLade

Smash Hero
............................or you should ditch lamugi's smashfest and come here.

It's a tournament.

Plus the God Meow Mix is going.

Get Nine'd.
If I had the motivation to formulate a lie to tell my parents that would allow me to get to orlando and back without a hitch before 12:00 I would so do it.

But instead I did one so I can go to Lamugi's smashfest instead...

That's reason enough for everyone to come down to Tampa :p.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We decided that anyone who brings a full set up (TV + Console + Game) will get their door fee dropped.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
We decided that anyone who brings a full set up (TV + Console + Game) will get their door fee dropped.
a dollar isn't much so it doesn't bother me. i'll pay the door fee.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I looked at their place on sat view, i didn't see any gates. Do they not let in people from VCC/other colleges or something? That'd be an obscenely ******** policy, i can't see it lasting long.

Lol, I don't think any of us will be wanting for dollar menu items because of it. When's Open?
no I was just wandering if he ever went to ucf, I met a doc player last year, was wondering if it was him.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
kaniel sounds like a monkey because he IS a monkey.

kaniel's brother diddy kong is actually featured in Brawl

Vijin

Smash Ace
LOL at one dollar Amber fee!
What time does the tournament start? Is this like a normal Gigabits? doubles start at 11:30 or so and singles starts after doubles at around 3 or 4?
(depending on how much room I have in the car, I may be able to bring a setup. No Amber fee for me!)

EDIT: Nm. Be there by noon. Gotcha.

Top Bottom