• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I was thinking... will melee still be played after brawl comes out? i've worked so hard to get my falco to where he is but then to throw it away to brawl... i'd still play brawl but would want to continue to play melee... hopefully OC3 will not be the FINAL event of melee.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I was thinking... will melee still be played after brawl comes out? i've worked so hard to get my falco to where he is but then to throw it away to brawl... i'd still play brawl but would want to continue to play melee... hopefully OC3 will not be the FINAL event of melee.
theres still super champ combo.

maybe even super duper champ combo.

who knows =)

Miharu

Smash Hero
18 x18 O.o i can't even imagine what that looks like.. it makes me throw up just thinking about it...

I just thought of something. OC3 should be televised. I mean, i once saw a spelling bee on ESPN O.o.. If spelling bees can get a spot on TV, then i don't see why gaming can't be televised as well. Just a thought..
As he described it, "A pile of sh*t with cheese."

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's my friend's description of an 18x18. For those of you who don't know, it's a bun, 18 patties, and 18 slices of cheese. Hence his statement, "A pile of sh*t with cheese."

Atlus8

Smash Master
I Still Need Doubles Partner!!!

NoobKing and Kaiser have not responded my pm, so I'm still looking for a partner. I will scream my guts out at the venue if I have too. At first I prefered to have someone out of state for partner but since it is the day before tourn and still no partner. . .yeah. So I'm looking for anyone at this point. PLZ CATCH ME ON AIM! dragonteeth88

terr13

Smash Journeyman
It's my friend's description of an 18x18. For those of you who don't know, it's a bun, 18 patties, and 18 slices of cheese. Hence his statement, "A pile of sh*t with cheese."
That sounds like something only a Bair could do.

Gojira

Smash Lord
sure... all i know about you Gojira is that you play bowser, hopefully you didnt take offense to my post.

Meh, I dont expect everyone to know me. BTW i expect to lose to
you.

Also if this is in the packet for OC3 then im blind......HOw many people advance from the first round of pools.....Also, is there counter in pools since its best of threee sets? Or is every stage random.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I just wanted to say good luck to ken, mana and the rest of the staff in running this, it's never easy to put an event this big together. Hope everything runs smoothly.

Gogo PC, win this tourney too.

Aesis

Smash Ace
No matter what really goes down in the next three days, I'm still hoping that Ken is going to take this.

For old times sake.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Hey Oscar/ultra, crew with us!!
We'd be glad if u crew'd up with dc, mango, lucky & I =]

I got a spot in my car for one more person so hit me up on aim @ "Mr P BoDy323"

NoobKing and Kaiser have not responded my pm, so I'm still looking for a partner. I will scream my guts out at the venue if I have too. At first I prefered to have someone out of state for partner but since it is the day before tourn and still no partner. . .yeah. So I'm looking for anyone at this point. PLZ CATCH ME ON AIM! dragonteeth88
I may not be that great,but i'll team up with you if you want.I play Marth,is that ok?

Look for a Black Guy with an Afro and a DC shirt. ; )

@MrPBody: I'll accept the ride,I can pay for gas and stuff.Just send me a PM in the morning,thanks. ; )

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only thing that I'm interested in is seeing Ken vs M2K.

So much ****.

PS:

Bombsoldier is cool too.

Go Chu Datz and Kiwi!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I may not be that great,but i'll team up with you if you want.I play Marth,is that ok?

Look for a Black Guy with an Afro and a DC shirt. ; )

@MrPBody: I'll accept the ride,I can pay for gas and stuff.Just send me a PM in the morning,thanks. ; )
Thanks for the offer, but I just got a partner at the last minute. :)

OC300 is a few hours away, OMG! I'm going to train it to Santa Fe Springs, as well as other people. See you all at the venue.

a-mar

Smash Cadet
WHOO!!!!!

getting on the train in 30 minutes!!!

cant wait, good luck to everyone.

if you want to get a friendly w/ an ok-ish samus, hit me up

look for the guy w/ a beard and a red phillies hat:)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Leaving in a couple hours. I still need a teammate! If anyone wants to team first we should get some matches. Look for a skinny white kid with a ponytail wearing black. Hiint: I play ICs and Pichu. ^_^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Dear Vidjo

If you don't win OC I'll be crying like that little girl on American Idol. You've been at Ken's house for like a week so I don't expect anything less.

<3

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Hey Oscar/ultra, crew with us!!
We'd be glad if u crew'd up with dc, mango, lucky & I =]

I got a spot in my car for one more person so hit me up on aim @ "Mr P BoDy323"
Sounds good. Good thing I don't have to look for a crew anymore.

Ken or Mana - You guys didn't answer my question.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Sounds good. Good thing I don't have to look for a crew anymore.

Ken or Mana - You guys didn't answer my question.
sorry, all our staff and us have been completely busy. Yes we will have liability and consent forms at the venue during registration, that has been answered long ago. I havent been able to go on the comp and have been getting phone calls left and right.

anyways really sorry.

thanks again for your patience everyone.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
It's here!!!

The staff has been working very very hard this past week preparing for this tourney.
We hope you all have an amazing time, this will be one to remember for quite some time.

Drive/fly/travel safe and see you all at OC3!!!

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
wow OC3 starts on my birthday :D well good luck guys! especially Eggz and Gimpyfish =D and someone say hello to bombsoldier and ken for me xD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ::^*confetti*^::

I'd like to wish everyone great luck at OC3. X.x But can't wish EVERYONE luck, because everyone can't win, ony one T.T So instead I'll just hope everyone has a great time this weekend! Have fun, play hard, and go home happy =)

$ick

Smash Lord
Man, I wish I could go so badly... Good luck to Socal. I wanna see BoA take out some big names and Ken take home that big *** trophy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom