• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04/18/09 Izzy presents: "Eat Yo Smashed Potatoes" tournament (BRAWL ONLY)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
=D does this means justin is teh coming =D!?

anyways o-o anybody wanna teams with me? oh and lots of friendlies here too :3

Fish Sticks + Kanye West = Gay Fish

o.o

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I shall play every apprentice of anybody here. I'm also accepting MMs from everybody here. Huzzah!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
bring it riddle! mm against ur zss pls and lots o friendlies :3 i got better as you will soon see. no more silly mistakes xD

Master Raven

Smash Master
Shaky is super luck to live near Afro.

I'm going to this. I was going to go to Linguini's Melee tourney but they're moving it to Opathugville-locka so I've decided to come to this instead.

I'll accept MMs for my MK and Snake, no higher than $5.

Btw if MVD isn't going to this, who wants to team with me?

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
wow a lot of people here like MMs lol
izzy me and you HAVE to MM lol
yoshi v Game and watch rematch
also i will MM anyone as well, I need practice with matchups for yoshi :]

Master Raven

Smash Master
Do you guys need more Wiis? I can't bring my TV 'cause I accidentally left it at ZP (though I'll be getting it back soon), but I can bring my Wii if you need it.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
Is there gonna be food? It's all day. And I need practice against all the top tier characters...

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
did someone say snake dittos 0_o
Im up for it :]

oh and btw izzy
is it ok if I come around 8:30?
because my dad has to go to work at 9 and i cant come any later than that ._.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Actually due to a change of plans I won't be going to this. Nick Riddle was gonna ride me but I don't feel like complicating things with my parents about the change of rides (not that they don't trust you Justin, just this sudden change is pretty inconvenient for me at this late), plus a lot of relatives are coming over tomorrow anyway.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
>=D HYPE is over 9000!!!

anyone wanna team for this by any chance o.o?

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
well i completely failed in this tournament...
poor yoshi was getting owned all over the place
but...i had fun
thanks for hosting izzy :]

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i did pretty well here. im slowly learning character matchup /counter pick choices o-o. you shall soon see more improvement =D!

shoutouts:
Izzy@ great tourney bro. your a good host. i almost got kicked out twice for cursing but lol thats because im like rofl wtf moment johns =P. great talking to you btw as well
Galeon/C@ dude wtf! we havent played a match today i wanted to show u my new mindgames =P. congratz on the win bro =D
Nick Riddle@ STUN WHIIIIIIIPPPPPP! counterpick johns eh? good **** i need more matchup experience zerosuit is still so mysterious i dunno how or why you do certain moves o-o so its super hard fighting you all the time. we need to friendly hardcore man
Seibrik@ the gyro mindgame pivot grab thing helped me alot with banana play :3 thanks for showing me and its uses in actual battle. rob is such a camper :\ more people need to play him were slowly forgetting how rob plays lol :p **** that spotdodge dsmash ARGH
verycoolguy@ hehe told u my peach practice would play off =P. good **** tho. our friendlies were awesome man.
everyone else@ good **** really. moar of this tourney pls!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1. Galeon
2. Nick riddle
3. 8-Bit
4. izzy

8-bit beats nick riddle with olimar 2-1, but riddle returns again against 8-bit in losers finals 3-0

galeon wins 3-2 in grand finals, lost 1st set of grand finals 3-0
Olimar is too weird. We need to friendly before next tournament so any other Olis there dont beat me.

izzy24

Smash Ace
Thanx 4 every1 that came....Promise to pick a better date and advertise the next one better. EXPECT IT SOON!!!!!! Sorry for the cussing thing lol....its a church and i problably should have told evry1 abiut that.

It was bad, but not AS bad as i expected :)

Special thanx to 8-bit and Ruuku for their AMAZING help, thank you guys.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Olimar is too weird. We need to friendly before next tournament so any other Olis there dont beat me.
there are 0 other olimars in SFL who can use him to the max (well almost). the only people I can spot who use him are me and Crazyspade. the only other threats with olimar are fearless and KBM

edit: think back to icekid vs galeon last year, olimar vs lucas, shoot no one had a clue because he's weird

Top Bottom