• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
15 Days til Japan release!!! 32 Days til US release!!!

Dam u guys, whenever i post something, all the comments stop. Your guys fault for my double posts! >:O
Yeah. I know. And it's all my fault, too. =P lol

Olimar was quite a nice (semi-expected) surprise! I can't imagine how he plays... can't wait to see!

Holy crap I haven't made a skin in ages... shame on me.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
o_O Tomorrow, only 2 weeks to go for Japan. That is...pretty quick. With the US, only a matter of days before it's less than a month. :D

Psst...I wish they'd add more Subspace updates so I can make more skins. :[

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
When this game is released in Japan I will wait for about an hour or two and then I'll visit Youtube to watch footage of the **** brawling it out.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL...Brawl comes out in Japan on the day of my finals (the last one, TOO)! Sweetness....from misery, to happiness, to MORE HAPPINESS! YAEZ! :)

And if Brawl was delayed THIS LATE, Nintendo would have to be crazy, would lose stock money, and would be retarted. They'd need to delay the Japanese release first-as there is no excuse for delaying the American one. Bad business, and bad business means less money. And we all need money, ya know! >_>

A Delay for the American release date WILL NOT COME! It's too late for that. Failure...for anyone who believed it! XD As for the Japanese release date...the same people saying the delay will come in Japan are the same people who expect Naruto. They're all retarted, lol! >_<

@ Demon Kirby
Too true....but you know....just listen to this, and WATCH IT COME TRUE! Once we see Japanese playing Brawl, there is bound to be AT LEAST ONE IDIOT who thinks Brawl was delayed in Japan, lol! Not joking, there is always one moron in denial. Just like after the Deoxys confirmed as a Pokéball Pokémon update some n00bs on GameFaqs thought Deoxy still had a chance at being playable! :laugh: It's bound to happen, and I'm not joking. It shall be funny! >_>

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I've been staying up til midnight every day forever to update the thread title, and won't stop now:

11 Days til Japan release!!! 28 Days til US release!!!

Europeans, sigh... I might get tired perhaps, I guess after I get Brawl, I'll update ~1-2 hours earlier to midnight, the title. Well, excitement for launch will go down for those who already got it, I feel sorry for you Europeans. Chin up, Japan release in a few days!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Have we had any Olimar&Pikmin desktop countdowns added? I love hving Diddy kong on mine, but I'd rather have my #1 main up there.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Pikmin & Oilmar? Well theres only:

And my Kirby Hat set has a Olimar hat.

Sorry we don't really have any Pikmin & Olimar Skins.

I guess all of us have been a lil lazy, esp me. I just about only made the Kirby Hat Set and thats about it. Well, ^thats a request skin makers, does anyone want to make one? I guess I can try to but no promises, I should try to make any skin this week.

Hitaku... where are you?

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I'm going to stay away form spoilers and stuff. Especially characters and SSE.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
SSE spoilers I'll try not to spoil the ending. Characters, iono its so hard to resist now. My original plan was to stay away from the internet when Brawl is released and let me play a week of Brawl by myself w/ no help, but after counting all of these days, I'm too excited now to now.

So dam, give me the spoilers... I can't wait anymore now.

A leak can be out anytime now, its very possible. Melee had a roster leak weeks b4 release, but Brawl seems to have it under control w/ 11 days left.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, my plans are to not spoil SSE, but find out about all of the items, ATs, Pokemon, Characters, and Stages. And possibly if they have a new fighting mode (Time, Stock, Coin, Bonus.)

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
28 days later......

Me - "RAWWWWWWW" *vomits blood*

Random person - "look everyone Super Smash Bros brawl"

Me - "urdge to kill fading...........fading..........RISING...........fading..........Gone"

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
10 Days til Japan release!!! 27 Days til US release!!!

-The Director's Olimar Sprite skin has been added
-Yes, I'm sorry, we should have a Ridley skin. Kirby Hat Set count? Any takers you skin makers? Hm where r u guys? I guess we are all just lazy.

Oasis S, what are the text coordinates for that skin?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I've uploaded your Ridley Skin Oasis_S. Yay I can say I have one now, Good Work!

-eh sorry its on the bottom though kindof, I don't mean anything by it.
-2 Skins or more = your own section.

Hey, wheres everyone's countdown spirit? ChaoticTH has it!
10 MORE DAYS!!!

9 after midnight tonight.

Do a favor to everyone on SmashBoards by keeping this thread on the first page so they can count down the remaining days, Thank you.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I've uploaded your Ridley Skin Oasis_S. Yay I can say I have one now, Good Work!
Hey thanks. I made it since I'm pretty much counting down the days until Ridley is confirmed (Unless Sakurai pulls a fast one on us).

So yeah,

9 Days until Ridley. ;)

Top Bottom