• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
he wouldnt let me save any ganon vs marth

he did see how real men play the ddd ditto, icys vs ddd, and other fun matchups

i only managed to save a falcon ditto

upload?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm actually an 05er. Used that account for my uber lurking while I was playing Melee in Montreal. But then I forgot I had an account here about 2 years later in which bam. This account came to be. Then a few months ago, I found my original account again signed in for shenanigans.

05 for lyfe.

I wish i joined when I first found smashboards though. I'd be an 02-03er.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Maybe you should try juggling thats what I usually and it works fine. With Juggling, you keep her in the air and stop her from using combos, but you have to time it right, if not, she might just attack you in the air. Like some of the other wrote on Sheik's combo's. Getting her up in the air, thats up to you, I dunno how your Sheik Player operates, but When I go against a CPU version, I usally Double tap towards her and time my attack, so that I hit her with the tip of the blade. That usually works, since I have excellent time with that attack. Once Up in the air, I keep her their while moving towards the end and when I reach the end, I shield break her with the tip and the usually KOs her. The constant juggling adding up the dmg % usually help when the shield breaker hits. If she hits the ground, I dash and attack and repeat the process. And if she try to get back on the edge, I stand there and use a Charged Shield Breaker to keep her off, while increasing the dmg%. You should try this out and practice. After that, it all comes down to the timing of the first attack. Hope this helps you out.

Neko, out.
Shiek really isnt that annoying...come to think of it...the most annoying to me is ganon...not because I use Marth, just his playing style against my own.
Hum. I never thought that Marth was an overplayed character. Out of all the vids I have seen, I have only seen like one with him, and he was getting owned. As far as getting into marth and feeling him, and how the n00bs spam his Fsmash. I dunno. I use the FSmash alot, but not like a n00b. I have been using marth for over a year now, and I think, I have the right to say that I have a unique playing style. I dunno. Maybe, Maybe not. I don't wave dash, I short jump every now and then, I sidestep and roll alot, and my accuracy is pretty good. I really dont try and make Marth look good, I just play, and when i get into the fray, I get really good. Like good enought for a few people to notice me, or for the players to start aiming for me, or something along the lines. All the n00bs that I have faced, dont use marth, they use someone else. The only other Marth player I know, is like my equal. When we face off, its a pretty intense match. I can never tell who is going to win or not.
The Tip. The Wedding outfit. Counter. Good Recovery abilty. ->+B How him and Zelda seem to make a great couple. (In my eyes)
Someone's always had problems with ganon aye?
And CPUs
and has wet dreams about zelda
ya'll jealous I play zah humans.

Shaya, out.

****ING SOMEONE ASKED ME TO GO GAMBLING
RAFUKCLF;ja'sfjas
fjsa
rjq
2rk

VietGeek

Smash Hero
too long; didn't read.

shaya marf joke obv

how the **** did sheik not overcome ganon neko <_<

what version of melee are you playing? the pal version? LOL

btw making melee 2.0 ganon in brawl+ does not equal balancing him guys

i know i sound like a scrub but ive been saying this for the last 8465165165 months

falco is not the only character in the mother****ing game thx

btw, secret tales of symphonia: dawn of a new world scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlN4E-1I80Q

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ya you should've at least been dashdancing over wding

short jumping

short jumping

short jumping

:012:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I used to be a "WAVEDASHING GLITCH EXPLOIT GRRRRRR YOU GAY" idiot.

But after constantly losing to people in montreal, my desire to win > my smash morals, so I dropped the mentality real quick and picked up Wavedashing.

lulz play to win son.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull is the european marth metagame.
Believe it.

Where the hell is my favourite nick-munchkin these days?
Did you HEAR?
INUI SAYS HES THE SAIYAN PRINCE.
WILL YOU LET THIS DISRUPTION OF TITLE SLIDE BARDULL!?
to make a mockery of my saiyan heritage...

and to impersonate me here, of all places...

he will die.

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
to make a mockery of my saiyan heritage...

and to impersonate me here, of all places...

he will die.
Someone sig this awesome quote. I say we have an Inui vs BarDull money match to see who the real saiyan prince is.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Inui wouldn't lose according to Inui logic.
Guy must be pretty popular to have his own meme.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
Merry Christmas Marth boards.

Santa give me more DI, Fmash tippers, DB and more Dolphin Slash. :freak:

Top Bottom