• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
Who Posted?

IT's THAT time of year again! It's time for Albert.s Semi-annual totally Useless completely nonsensical MARTH GENERAL D top 10!!

Shaya 1,108

WELL it seems like there's nothing anybody can do to topple this amazing anal aussie, With his sterling 1,100+ Points, and superbly Moderating license to spam all he wants. While his posts might be long and weird, next time you think to yourself, "wow, what a strange fellow!" JUST THINK about all of the hard work he has done for not only the Marf community but for the community at large. Seriously. No, seriously. I mean that. sincerely! I promise! He's also bad at making names for MGD. But yo He likes UTilt, you gotta respect that.

Albert. 1,065

Coming in close but not close enough is our own resident "Albert." aka "BassClefAlbert" also known as that poster that half of you ignore, and with good reason, too. His brand of spam is just odd and irrelevant, The Albert. can be seen posting random links to music and random quotes and s*** that nobody else really cares about. Enjoy!

Player-3 1,031

Our most beautiful poster, The P3-nis can be found on the verge of bandom at almost any moment, SO READ HIS POSTS while you can, kiddies! The P3nallingus has a whopping 65+ infraction points, and this peerless perfect perfunctory person just continues on perilously! imPRESSIVE.

∫unk 1,007

Jun Is SO hot.

Shun Goku Satsu

Shun Goku Satsu AKA rei-gun- aka "my zombie dog ate me" aka Segovia d1ckfried, This poster has undergone several absolutely abysmall name changes just one right after the other. Whoever gave this fool access to a paypal account should be dropped into shark-infested waters while being forced to wear a 50-pound necklace made of bloody seal intestines. His original alias of "zombie dog ate me" might have been random and strange, but that at least included "zombies" our most favorite national past time. Put this fellow on Ignore and your day perusing the Marth General D will be spent better.

VietGeek 807

Oh, The VietGeek. The originator of "VietGeek" style posting, this demi-god has graced the marth boards with his sacred genius since the start of Marf generally dies. While misunderstood by most, His long and confusing posts will often manage to confuse you, annoy you, impress you, and embrace you, all simultaneously. I had this n***** on ignore at one point, And Hear you me, It was a mistake.

Thunder Of Zeus 724

Thunder of Zeus. AKA "Thunder of Spam" aka "He-who-must-not-be-named" This poster WILL make you regret the poor choice of possessing eyes and using him. With a rare blend of unintentined annoyance and PURE, EVIL SPAM, This poster managed to give us the lesson that, No matter how bad your posts are, You can still become a Moderator JUST by being in the right thread at the right time. Highly skilled, impressive, Impervious to logic. ... 10/10 for temerity and longevity.

Steel 712

Administrates from up high. Don't cross him- He'll be able to destroy every computer you ever go near.

mikeHAZE 570

I've never heard of this fellow.

Roxas M 561

A LESBIAN-male among male males, THIS PERSON, came to be known by some as ZANEBIAN.
Perhaps the least spammy or talkative in the top 10, Zanebian is quite a polite person. He's really gonna have to step up his post abilities if he wants to move up the rankings!

WELL, That's all folks, until next time, Good night & Good luck:laugh:

Laurel

Smash Ace
i don't understand a ****ing thing that you said in that post

and it's spelled sandwiches ******

typical man

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol women

'nuff said

edit: p3 where are you? I need to laugh at more sexist jokes :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Saving money? Laaaaaaaaaame. If it wasn't during school time, I'd definitely make that. April is a ****ty month though.

Top Bottom