• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy and Kprime are our cities 2 best players. I lose to them all the time. Yesterday was the first time I beat kprime.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Placed 3rd yesterday at our tourney, ended up with like 31 people, which is good for us.

Zhao brought in the clutch Luigi for the win. xD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Weekend tournament went meh.
I need to learn the DK matchup a bit more, but I just think the main error was in the choice of stage bans. Diddy is dumb, banana control is so important yet it makes it much harder to focus on the main problem. What can we do against D3 on stages like FD? lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What stage did you ban? It's pretty much either Picto or YI all the time, depending on what you're comfortable with XD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
What stage did you ban? It's pretty much either Picto or YI all the time, depending on what you're comfortable with XD
I banned brinestar because from past experience it was a map his DK killed me on. He took me to halberd x.x

You dont win vs ddd on fd.
lol I will believe this.When playing 4 GOD my only wins were on Yoshi's, Lylat and occasionally battlefield. It's just that grab range that makes this so difficult! I've completely decided that dancing blad isn't something I can't use much if at all because it really isn't worth it. Really the only thing I could do was fast fall retreating fair until he started approaching with the shield. Then when he did that I'd just grab and try and build momentum from there until I goof and get shield grabbed and gain like 40%.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Dumb matchup isnt it kola

Against ddd do the zmt with nair, staying out of bair range and full hop retreating nairs b/c he cant punish it Esp. If theres a platform

mix up fairs you land with with grabs, stay patient, dont rush the kill, when juggling just jump at him and fear factor him into a DJ then uair him

almost never up b vs him, most punishable things on shield you can oos dsmash which is better vs ddd imo for juggles

Will write more when im on a comp and not insomnia'ing it up

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I mean I never take Dedede in an aggressive manner. I tend to enjoy bairs though :p. If I could I'd just ask Junk to help me on Wi-Fi but he stopped Wi-Fi I think. Guess I'll just lurk the AiB ladders next weekend having that I dont want to bother with it now.

I dislike coffee due to the taste of it and typically the temperature it's served at. A hot drink typically requires very little amount of taste at one time to prevent scalding your mouth. That sort of ruins the point of a drink; to enjoy the taste. Cold coffee is better (caribou coffee!), but I still dislike the taste too much to drink it often.

Was mike on coffee the time I remember the shouting you did against Hylian's ICs once?

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Coffee is awesome. But Coffee flavored cake and ice cream is just aweful.

Is that the legendary match where screaming was apparently banned?

Top Bottom