• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Sprinter, ARIA, Magia, Lacrimosa

and like a bunch of other stuff
oh cool i like all those songs you listed too

man it's like by seeing you post all those songs

i somehow feel as if we're not so different

i mean it's not like those are their most well-known songs (relatively speaking) or anything like that :012:

off-topic:

i'm not german xD

but i am white

p3 knows. he saw me at a tournament wearing white. therefore i am white

i've been thinking of printing obv :012: t-shirts but have also considered

"YOU ARE VERY ****ING INVADER"

t-shirts with squid girl on it

decisions decisions

in the end i might just agree to making a shirt that says "Otaku - Eternal Virgin" in Comic Sans and MS Gothic

so yeah

i'm a weeaboo that likes vietnamese women because they have fine silicone beach balls

i believe austrokorea is the best corea

japan is nothing but a puppet state to corea

i think Cpop (the real cpop, not that garbage middle-country-pop) is profound and extremely deep in meaning. the groups' superficiality is an extended metaphor for determination, perseverance, patriotism, and independence against american imperialism

the republic of china really needs to control the rogue state that claims itself as the people's republic of china

now please no one be offended. i am only an ignorant amerikan expressing his/her fair and balanced opinion. i am pro-states' rights and think Georgia should be an independent landmass. i mean our capital is already atlantis anyway.

obv :012:

Neuro689

Smash Cadet

Austrocorea. A myonderful country full of myon-na people, obliterating all Nihonjin.

VietG so swag

Never know when to gag

His/her filthy white German mouth.

Just because your Corean father left your Austrian mother for a German woman.

Doesn't strip your ethnicity of being German.

Once you go German, you never go Derpman.

You should indeed start a party to isolate Gorgeous-ia from Amerika, Vietto-Kun...!

Once you do that, the Nord-Corea and Suden-Corea will unite to become 대한독도 (Dokdo of Corea)

And take over the rest of Gorgeou-sia.

Nee~ nee~ Vietto-Onee-sama...! If you claim to be white (but not German) and you love Vietnamese women, doesn't that make you a weeaboo lesbian?

Stop playing your little galge (rated for all ages), and get into the real H-Games (Rated for all ages)...!!!!!

-Nyu-Nyan~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Player-3

Smash Hero

Austrocorea. A myonderful country full of myon-na people, obliterating all Nihonjin.

VietG so swag

Never know when to gag

His/her filthy white German mouth.

Just because your Corean father left your Austrian mother for a German woman.

Doesn't strip your ethnicity of being German.

Once you go German, you never go Derpman.

You should indeed start a party to isolate Gorgeous-ia from Amerika, Vietto-Kun...!

Once you do that, the Nord-Corea and Suden-Corea will unite to become 대한독도 (Dokdo of Corea)

And take over the rest of Gorgeou-sia.

Nee~ nee~ Vietto-Onee-sama...! If you claim to be white (but not German) and you love Vietnamese women, doesn't that make you a weeaboo lesbian?

Stop playing your little galge (rated for all ages), and get into the real H-Games (Rated for all ages)...!!!!!

-Nyu-Nyan~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
o fpmt rbrm lmpe////////

glomh r[ov :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p: BORY H MI<NRT YEP

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
well, yes, space and don't get grabbed are obvious. I mean like strategies to use while facing him, best moves to use, stuff like that

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, I'm probably gonna use MK as the tourney this weekend. I want you to be there when I go to the dark side.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
staying grounded works really well.. Well spaced ftilts can be hard for him to touch you with. Aim for the top of his head with aerials.

Full hop retreating aerials are hard for him to punish.

Grabs are very powerful for you as well, because Dedede needs to shield against marth A LOT.
And you have the infamous reaction speed fair/grab trap.

Suspect

Smash Hero
staying grounded works really well.. Well spaced ftilts can be hard for him to touch you with. Aim for the top of his head with aerials.

Grabs are very powerful for you as well, because Dedede needs to shield against marth A LOT.
And you have the infamous reaction speed fair/grab trap.
Im going to assume that "staying grounded works really well"

was sarcasm

Suspect

Smash Hero
Also Suspect, you move pretty fast on the ground compared to him. Need to man up and zone outside his grab range for epic sword hax.
Im just confused cause you kind of contradicted yourself

you said staying grounded works well, then...
Aim for the top of his head with aerials.

Im confused lol so which works better in your opinion? Staying grounded or not?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Just curious;

Is Marth's platform cancel really easy to do? Or is it simply just so good that a lot of people learn it? I feel like all the marth's I've played now know how to do it effectively.

And hai Marth boards.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
his is reasonably easy to do because he has aerials which auto cancel prior to the hitbox coming out.

So he can use the c-stick to platform cancel pretty effectively.

Others use other controls though. and they do it fine, Lol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Man I wonder who inspired the world to platform cancel hmmmm
that person must have been so awesome

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Platform cancelling is a waste. You Marths should learn to do something useful, like win.

Top Bottom