• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lol Shaya, thanks for the list!

Um were the numbers by intervals I'm guessing?

Well thanks, very helpful :) Or did you just make that up...?

Dang if I were in the SBR I'd log in like 24/7 lol.

Ohh i wanna help with the next Marth Combo Video too :) (or compilation video). Too bad I missed the last one, it came out/was produced right during the same time that I stopped visiting SWF for a while.

Do you make these vids like once a year? twice a year? I think we should make tons of vids :D. Well, keep them good of course... but still I think we have enough epicness from people that we can make a video twice a year.
start saving epic clips nao so we can get a shot at being in the next one, whenever it comes out =D

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer, I like your sig! :D
Thanks! Ankoku made it!

bowyer searches his name

let it be known.
haha, is it that obvious?

<3 Bowyer
I'll get you with my Falco next time
I didn't camp the **** out of you like I thought I would...way too difficult against a long faced blond white man
hahaha. And no way dude, there isn't a single Falco in the MW capable of taking a set from my MK in tourney :p

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Maybe I'm totally wrong but I was under the impression that SBR wasn't actually super duper productive. That's the impression I got from general talk of people and probably a bit from when they made melee backroom open to the public.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Maybe I'm totally wrong but I was under the impression that SBR wasn't actually super duper productive. That's the impression I got from general talk of people and probably a bit from when they made melee backroom open to the public.
You're correct.

They really don't do much lawl

They just vote on certain things and sometimes discuss current issues. At least to my knowledge. They haven't really had a forum project in a while :-/

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
you gotta make it out of pools first little buddy

is this where i get butt ****ed?
ya i might lose to eazyseph ;)

nah but theres also amatuer bracket im def not getting cocky from fluke wins

ya nice counter on that f smash

sbr needs a high level marth but also simultaneously someone that can post articulatly and clearly

there was a huge issue in mike v dsf on sat which i tried to discuss w someone from the sbr in person but i was surprised how much of a bias he had which made him say dumb things even if he sounded smart

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I feel as is the SBR should at least give public notices of what they are doing, or debating on. What topics they are resolving, and what is still being worked on. Same with the Researchers.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can post articulately and clearly. Someone give me a high level Marth and we'd be all set.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The range thing isn't that fsmash is 47x the range as upsmash.
It's just a measurement comparing the two.
Total range from marth's standing hitbox probably adds an extra 15-20 or so to each value. Probably more.
So like fsmash is close to 70, whilst upsmash is around 20.

Every 'blank' in the list is a measurement that doesn't have the beginning of a hitbox at that point...

Anyway, SBR is silly, LOLFALCO IS DEFINITELY TOP 5 AMIRITE?
</rages>

Ankoku, one of my earlier posts today shows how to be the best marth in world, unfortunately it doesn't include FSMASH. BUT ITS OKAY! WE'LL FIX YOU.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Total range from marth's standing hitbox probably adds an extra 15-20 or so to each value. Probably more.

</rages>
You don't think Flaco is top 5?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k0ety5Vado

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I up your Falco a:

Chain grab from wario till death percents
Chain grab from pikachu till death percents
***** by Ice Climbers
Doesn't BEAT Snake (definitely not)
Doesn't BEAT MK or really go 'even' (WARIO IS YOUR NEW IDOL)
Squirtle, the lowest low tier craps on Falco.
Falco is becoming a new (hence I think they're in a similar tier) to game and watch. Sure he invalidates low tier, but the only high tier he does well against is Dedede.

Possums will **** you up.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I up your Falco a:

Chain grab from wario till death percents
Chain grab from pikachu till death percents
***** by Ice Climbers
Doesn't BEAT Snake (definitely not)
Doesn't BEAT MK or really go 'even' (WARIO IS YOUR NEW IDOL)
Squirtle, the lowest low tier craps on Falco.
Falco is becoming a new (hence I think they're in a similar tier) to game and watch. Sure he invalidates low tier, but the only high tier he does well against is Dedede.

Possums will **** you up.
When people can consistently do the Wario and Pika shiz, I'll give it to you.

He gives Snake and MK a lot more trouble than someone like GnW or Marth.

Ice Climbers aren't used much.

Squirts has to switch at some point and Falco ***** the others.

Praytell , what doth the top five of the valient Shaya's tier list yield?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
MK, Snake, Dedede, Wario, Diddy.

Take the emotion out of your posts. I don't care about how valiant or not you think my opinions are :).

Falco only beats one of the characters in 'my' top 5.

He DOESN'T BEAT Marth, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Olimar, Lucario, Kirby, or ROB (arguable); pretty much the whole of high tier.
His entire presence as a 'top tier' seems to be all about D3, and doing OKAY (but still not having an advantage) against MK and Snake.

Wario and Diddy back up not just doing well against MK and Snake, but also beating out or being even with just about everyone as well. THEY DONT HAVE HARD COUNTERS. FALCO DOES.

Dedede is so ever present because about now, he is the ONLY character in the game to have a bonafied advantage on Snake; does WELL against MK, still does well against Wario or Diddy, beats Marth, Lucario, ROB, completely invalidates low and mid tiers, and Pikachu, Olimar and G&W don't consider D3 better than 60:40 (IIRC).

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord

Every 'blank' in the list is a measurement that doesn't have the beginning of a hitbox at that point...

</rages>

Ankoku, one of my earlier posts today shows how to be the best marth in world, unfortunately it doesn't include FSMASH. BUT ITS OKAY! WE'LL FIX YOU.
Oh ok that's what I thought, I knew something was wrong with the Upsmash thing at 1 and 2 XD.

loluRrite

start saving epic clips nao so we can get a shot at being in the next one, whenever it comes out =D
Oh good idea, thanks for reminding me :D I just realized I wait a long time for things, but the reason why I keep missing out is because I'm not ready...

Well I don't have Dazzle or anything though, but the last combo video didn't have ALL " in game 'shots' ", so I hope my camera recordings would be good enough...

Bowyer, I like your sig! :D
Thanks! Ankoku made it!
Anokou, you're a cool kid.

Bowyer, what do you look like? I think I may have seen you at the West Bloomfield Tourney a couple months ago. Well if you have a pic online that'd be even better lol. Were you the one epicly drawing the brackets on a paper plate?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Falco is top 5. Marth just wrecks him. He loses chaingrab, we can manage lasers, and we have **** range, and actual mobility to approach (that's where MK fails vs him).

Falco is amazing. He completely wrecks some characters.

Still, ROFL at the ability to gimp this guy.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, why is Bowyer in every thread I look in? I'm in MW threads, he's there. I'm looking at combo vids, he's there (Patience was sex btw.) I come back to Marth boards, HE'S ****ING HERE. GET OUT OF MY HEAD :p <3

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL junk, being modlike as usual

also lain is viewing this thread. hi will! your marth is awesome. too bad i almost beat you in a ditto =P

though dittos don't really mean anything

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I have to say the doubles matches we had were pretty epic mikehaze. I just wish I knew how to play against ROB's. Lol I felt robbed (pun intended) on the last match last stock but ggs man.

Top Bottom