• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
sh ff strong hit n-air

is that safe on block?

it hits like a tipper on shield, but with the landing lag of n-air? that sounds like an incredibly safe and strong option

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya come visit me at the pancake parlour I work at, free drinks and shiz.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
sh ff strong hit n-air

is that safe on block?

it hits like a tipper on shield, but with the landing lag of n-air? that sounds like an incredibly safe and strong option
The strong hit has the same "damage" as the normal second hit, so they, so they all have the same amount of shield stun and landing lag.

One difference though is, if you're hitting someones shield at close to the strong hit being out, there is a viable chance of auto cancelling neutral air, so instead of 8 frames landing lag it becomes 2. It's feasible to have a +1 frame advantage on shield if this is timed properly.

Shaya come visit me at the pancake parlour I work at, free drinks and shiz.
Already there.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
MLG DC is too goodz! hype is amazing.

For anyone interested I won my 2nd round winners match vs a metaknight player (forgot your name sorry) and then lost to atomsk d3 vs marth in 3rd round winners. **** that MU :'(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
At least get a good character, BLM. Hogback is the worst possible option. Spider monkey was cool.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the boards ZeroL.

I'll tell you how to beat Mr.R in marf dittos in due time.
Haha thanks. =]
Actually I'm hosting a smashfest next week to which Mr-R will be attending. So if giving some advice is not too much trouble it would be very wanted. I live like 20 minutes away from Mr-R. xD

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What you gonna do, fool?

Official tier list:

Robin tier:

Young Robin
Thriller Bark Robin
Robin
New Robine

God tier:

Zoro

Top tier: