• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♥♥♥♥The Femme Fatale Tournament of Arms♥♥♥♥

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
It is true, Barge. I have to leave the web community to focus on what I must do, so I hereby cancel the tourney. If Bunny wants to continue, fine, but she shouldnt give herself another headache for me. Im sorry, you all. Its goodbye for me

Barge

All I want is a custom title
It is true, Barge. I have to leave the web community to focus on what I must do, so I hereby cancel the tourney. If Bunny wants to continue, fine, but she shouldnt give herself another headache for me. Im sorry, you all. Its goodbye for me
D:

Sorry to hear that, and thats incredibly unfortunate, I hope things get solved.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
but ill like to still play all of, well most of u's, i still wanna brawl alot of people cuz where's da fun in waitin for brackets/opponents/whatever, the point is i like tourneys dont get me wrong but i wanna brawl like (OD mad people u kno) but the waiting in general is worse than the lag of online play lets just callit a gigantasaurus lags
ANYONE WANNA BRAWL JUST LET A N!&&@ KNOW PM ME ONLINE 16/24HRS JUST GOT TIME TO PLAY AT WORK lukyme no not playin Like seriousness Status

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't continue it because I can't be online until I bring my grades back up. It sucks. Sorry guys. -_-;

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
When was it supposed to be? I have experience with online tourneys, so I could run it for you if you want.

edit: oh its tomorrow and the day after alright.

Its single elim? in two days you could deffinatly do double elim.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, let me explain to you all the reason behind Heartz' decision to leave the web life. She has been working at her first job for four years, at a theme park. She loved that job to death. There were barely any people who did not know her name there. But just last week, she found out she was terminated from the job, because the park has been under budget for awhile now.

That same thing happened to me, which is why we had to sell the Wii and other things. The economy is extremely terrible nowadays, I'm sure you all know. So our situation pretty much gotten worse. She solely blames it on her "addiction" to games and internet. I kind of do as well. She flunked her first year at college because she wanted to party and have all sorts of fun. And now she loses her job. She has lost ALOT in the past, and all that is pretty much coming back to her, so she says.

She is really shaken up from this, guys. But she doesn't want you guys to feel sorry for her. She loves you guys to death, and I couldn't believe it when she said she was going to leave you all, with her usual pranks and all. She is going to live in Virginia with her grandparents for awhile, leaving me here alone. I think that is best for her, because she doesnt really like Georgia that much, and getting a job here is very tough.

I dont think she will never come back, she is too attached to you all to just leave. I realized that when she recommended i make Project HZ. That was HER idea. She wanted to do something to give back to you all for being a good friend to her. I hate how things got so bad, but people are going to suffer no matter what. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice the things you love the most in order succeed in life. She realized this, so she put away all things that interfered with her, and moved on. That is all I have to say about that. I will stick around just for her, but as I said, I am not too much active on the web. Peace

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Ok, let me explain to you all the reason behind Heartz' decision to leave the web life. She has been working at her first job for four years, at a theme park. She loved that job to death. There were barely any people who did not know her name there. But just last week, she found out she was terminated from the job, because the park has been under budget for awhile now.

That same thing happened to me, which is why we had to sell the Wii and other things. The economy is extremely terrible nowadays, I'm sure you all know. So our situation pretty much gotten worse. She solely blames it on her "addiction" to games and internet. I kind of do as well. She flunked her first year at college because she wanted to party and have all sorts of fun. And now she loses her job. She has lost ALOT in the past, and all that is pretty much coming back to her, so she says.

She is really shaken up from this, guys. But she doesn't want you guys to feel sorry for her. She loves you guys to death, and I couldn't believe it when she said she was going to leave you all, with her usual pranks and all. She is going to live in Virginia with her grandparents for awhile, leaving me here alone. I think that is best for her, because she doesnt really like Georgia that much, and getting a job here is very tough.

I dont think she will never come back, she is too attached to you all to just leave. I realized that when she recommended i make Project HZ. That was HER idea. She wanted to do something to give back to you all for being a good friend to her. I hate how things got so bad, but people are going to suffer no matter what. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice the things you love the most in order succeed in life. She realized this, so she put away all things that interfered with her, and moved on. That is all I have to say about that. I will stick around just for her, but as I said, I am not too much active on the web. Peace

Well, I garuntee you that she won't be forgotten among us that easily. After all, if she didn't make that tournament thread, I don't think the lot of us would be friends right now. We'll be waiting for Heartz' return. =D Untill then, you guys take care of yourselves.

Alright fellas, I think it's time we show Gryphon the ropes of the FNB. WHO LIKES APPLE PIE??? AND SAMUS FTW!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I’d be willing to pitch in as well (assuming I can manage it).

I don’t want Heartz last tourney to go to waste :)

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Well, we've got two or more individuals willing to go on with this tournament. It's sort of last minute, but if you guys are able to work out something, I'll still participate. We've had quite a few drop-outs, so we may need to make another thread / registration process. In everyone's User CP, they'll see the title of this thread as "CANCELLED".

EDIT:
Pumpkin Pie: Yes
Kirby: I don't think so. XD

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, we've got two or more individuals willing to go on with this tournament. It's sort of last minute, but if you guys are able to work out something, I'll still participate. We've had quite a few drop-outs, so we may need to make another thread / registration process. In everyone's User CP, they'll see the title of this thread as "CANCELLED".

EDIT:
Pumpkin Pie: Yes
Kirby: I don't think so. XD
I personally think a duo themed tourney would be cool. Glyph's manages 16 combatants with one theme and I manage one with another and then have the winner of each fight each other in the finals. Of course, one of us would manage the theme of this tournament while the other picks a new one. If Glyph were to do this theme, female characters only, then I could do something like animal characters only. I think that would be a very interesting tournament and, to make things even more conveinent, we could hold them both on different days and schedule a day for the finals.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I personally think a duo themed tourney would be cool. Glyph's manages 16 combatants with one theme and I manage one with another and then have the winner of each fight each other in the finals. Of course, one of us would manage the theme of this tournament while the other picks a new one. If Glyph were to do this theme, female characters only, then I could do something like animal characters only. I think that would be a very interesting tournament and, to make things even more conveinent, we could hold them both on different days and schedule a day for the finals.
This sounds like a pretty good idea, and I'm assuming that one contestant can't participate in both halves, correct?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
yeah im down for getting this thing going again.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This sounds like a pretty good idea, and I'm assuming that one contestant can't participate in both halves, correct?
Right. It would be first come first serve for which tournament you want to take part of.

With that being said, I guess this is how it would work in the scenario I imagined:

Female characters:

Peach, Zelda, Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Jigglypuff. (Eh, what the heck, throw in the two metrosexuals too) Pit and Marth.

16 participants

Animal characters:

Bowser, DK, Diddy, Yoshi, King Dedede, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Sonic.

16 participants

Hmm... the number of legal characters seems a bit uneven, doesn't it? Maybe I should come up with something else...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
How about something like men vs women?

Female characters: Peach, Zelda, Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Jigglypuff. (Eh, what the heck, throw in the two metrosexuals too) Pit and Marth and, for the sake of balance, the Ice Climbers with Nana in front.

(Human) male characters: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, Ganondorf, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ike, and Snake.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
How about something like men vs women?

Female characters: Peach, Zelda, Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Jigglypuff. (Eh, what the heck, throw in the two metrosexuals too) Pit and Marth and, for the sake of balance, the Ice Climbers with Nana in front.

(Human) male characters: Mario, Luigi, Wario, Link, Ganondorf, Olimar, Captain Falcon, Ike, and Snake.

Marth is male, not female. he isn't gay either.

meta knight and kirby are also male.

fox falco wofl ddd bowser wow you are missing a lot.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Fearsome characters
Bowser, Samus, Ganondorf, Wolf, Meta Knight, ect...?

Female characters
Samus/Zamus, Zelda/Sheik, Peach, ICs (Nana)

^Balanced character amount-wise. (I personally don't like the idea of Pit / Marth being in the Female section.)

EDIT: Beauty VS Beast
And Anonymous, I believe he means human males.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
I'm in. This will give me a chance to practice my Weegee. (although you just know Snake will win, that unfair jerk)
CBA FTW!
10 apologiestoheartz
EDIT: cba and me are in. just w8ting 4 the theme to b selected

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Males : Ike, Marth, Ike
Females : Zelda, Peach, ZSS

Pairings : ZeldaxIke, PeachxLink, MarthxZSS XD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Those are quite some worrisome problems for Heartz. I hope she can persevere and return to her many friends and fans here. Best of fortunes Heartz.

Good to see this tourney continuing on, I'll play if I get a chance.

Top Bottom