• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♥♥♥♥The Femme Fatale Tournament of Arms♥♥♥♥

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Brought to you by Heartz

Contact your opponents using XAT Chat: http://xat.com/newsmashclan

Welcome to The Femme Fatale Tournament of Arms. In this tourney, all contestants are required to enter using female characters only. Many of the tourneys here are mainly focused on just competition. But this is Super Smash Bros. Brawl; the fun and joy is the focal point of this game.

There are not many who main the female characters, yet this tourney isn't about who is the better female user, it is about testing your skill using them, and possibly falling in love using them. Meaning, this is no tourney for johns NOR janes.

Zelda/Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Cilmbers (yes, I am counting them, so don't even bother inquiring about it) and Peach are allowed only. Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pokemon, and Marth are unisex and are not exactly female.

Take note that this tourney was not made out of feminism or sexism in any shape or form. Any derogative and/or flaming will be reported.

The Femme Fatale Tournament of Arms Listings

~Waiting List~

Date -

Items - Not for this one.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock

Stages - Counterpick/neutral. At neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, or Yoshi's Island. At counterpick, the loser, of course, must choose the stage. Use whatever method you can to contact your opponent about your choice.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Semi and Final will be Best 3/5. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here.

Johns/Janes - There are none. Please spare us any negativity in your match. We all know that lag screws up your gameplay, but that is something that cannot be helped, no matter how far or close your opponent is.

Time Zones - It is a fact that most people cannot make their match due to time issues. Honestly, if you do not think it possible of making any of your matches, do not bother entering. I understand that most people live on the other side of Earth, but if you are an all dayer and nighter, props to you.

Contacts - If you need to contact me directly, my AIM is heartziegirl, or just send me a private message and/or visitor message.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Zelda/Shiek, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Peach are allowed only. Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pokemon, and Marth are unisex and are not exactly female.
LMAO at marth.

I wish I mained a female character.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...Kasey? Why is it the same date as mine? @__@

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
ill join but i also have bunnys tourny the same day.... so hopefully someone will change there starting day x__x

this tourny does sound fun though :bee:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sorry, Kawaii. I was rushing at the lab since I had work. I will change it now. All who joined are being written down. I am using phone so I cant edit the page now.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
If Nana can be in the lead, sure. But I never heard the possibility. But, yes, I will allow Ice Climbers.

cheap_josh
PhoenixoKaze
Smash_Gigas
ike-is-solid
JOBOT
Falchion-
Burrbomb
Exia 00

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You know I'm in this!
I mean come on, I main nearly all of the female characters, this tourney was practically made for me. How can I not join :laugh:

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
lol Samusbrawler. Looks like we're seeing eachother more often in tournies now. I look forward to fighting ya again.

And yeah, the female characters have a tendancy to have more of an "elegant" combat style. Kick can, and look cool at the same time!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Samusbrawler. Looks like we're seeing eachother more often in tournies now. I look forward to fighting ya again.

And yeah, the female characters have a tendancy to have more of an "elegant" combat style. Kick can, and look cool at the same time!
Haha, I know! I've still wanted to do some friendlies since that first tourney match we did against each other.
And agreed, female characters destroy all!

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!

No stealing graphics. That gif with the chaingrab was made by me and Rollerking...No using without permission.
Huh? You did this? Someone by the name of BiggieSmalls from Wifiwars found it and gave it to me :ohwell:. Do you have a link to where it says you did this a site or anything would do? If you do pm it to me and I'll take it off, I don't mean to steal (Heck I would have gave credit in the sig lol). Sorry but I gotta make sure you really are the creator of it, again my bad if it is your stuff, I had no idea -_-'.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I can play on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some weekend days. If I'm working I can usually get playtime between 10-3 Eastern and 8-3 eastern.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Go to the AllStar House of sigs, RollerKings shop, it's in his list of animations.

EDIT: It's in the Art section.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Ok got it. It was deleted without delay, gotta go to AiB to take it off too (But I'll do that later tourney). Sorry about that :laugh:. It was a cool Gif by the way, oh wellz it ain't mine so meh.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's alright, it's just that after you put work into something you don't want it pirated. o_o

Top Bottom