• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Whenever I try to register at this site
thisnewhorizon.net

it's all fine until I entermy username/password and all that.
Then it takes me back to the screen with the little "Do you agree with these terms" buttons.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Free FTL. Chaco, you did this without my consent. I hereby declare you banned from NeW Horizons. Have fun with your "back up" clan site.

roflmao. jk
Well, you wanted the site up, I can deliver. Go Daddy is free btw.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good games, Bunny. You sorta started beating the crud outta me at the end there.... That wasn't supposed to happen. lol I still hate your Ice Climbers and Kirby. XD
Those missle swarms with your Samus are so awesome. XD
It ***** shields. Especially Kirby's...
Good games though. You're really fun to play against.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I'm done now I just have to find a pencil or somethin to write down ur code, give me a few min.
Okay, u still on? I got a crayon and paper ready, I think my Fc is on my Profile, (Hopefully) so wuts ur code? It would take me awhile to get my code and come back here so lets hope it's in my Profile, If not I'll go get It. X_X Edit: BTW, this is faced toward xX Mitsurugi Xx

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Those missle swarms with your Samus are so awesome. XD
It ***** shields. Especially Kirby's...
Good games though. You're really fun to play against.
Hahah, thanks. It's kinda hard to do, though, as my opponent has to be at long range. Also, how many DKs have you fought...? Seems like that chaingrab you did with Kirby took practice. O_o;

i got deaded...>.<
I'm sorry, I didn't see your post untill later. Are you still around?

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
ggs Burr. Sorry I had to cut it short. There was something I had to do. How did your match with SD go? lol

I'm back and ready to go again(I think XD) if anyone wants a fight.
I had 1 match with him and it wuz the one where u left, I got careless and got bashed by his Gerudo punch. This hurts my pride. OH WELL. And ya I'm up 4 more matches! Btw, my fav. match wuz teh one with 2 Falcons and a Falcon Kirby, All u could hear wuz FALCON PUNCH! or FALCUN PAUNCH! (←Kirby) I'll get online now and w8 4 ya, u may beat me there though........

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games Pro. I forgot how frustrating it is to fight Pikachu with Yoshi. Those matches were a wake up call, lol.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I had 1 match with him and it wuz the one where u left, I got careless and got bashed by his Gerudo punch. This hurts my pride. OH WELL. And ya I'm up 4 more matches! Btw, my fav. match wuz teh one with 2 Falcons and a Falcon Kirby, All u could hear wuz FALCON PUNCH! or FALCUN PAUNCH! (←Kirby)
hahaha that was an awsome fight. :laugh:

I'm surprised he left right after...I hope his pc isn't really down. he's the admin of one of my favorite forums.:(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hahah, thanks. It's kinda hard to do, though, as my opponent has to be at long range. Also, how many DKs have you fought...? Seems like that chaingrab you did with Kirby took practice. O_o;

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post untill later. Are you still around?
Oooh. I call that combo the Super Bunny Combo. It works against all heavy weights and space animals, and there's an alternate one for every other weight category.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to play a few matches? Sr. Juego y Reloj?

Edit: I'm so lonely :(

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Wow this thread is like dead lol

I just checked out the new horizen forum. I don't think I can find an avatar that is 100x100 and also under 6 KBs XD

Other than that,great job Heartz and Devil.:) looks awsome already.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow this thread is like dead lol

I just checked out the new horizen forum. I don't think I can find an avatar that is 100x100 and also under 6 KBs XD

Other than that,great job Heartz and Devil.:) looks awsome already.
Thanks SuS (I would just say SS btw, but theres Seventh Sword), but it was basically all me XD (jk...well not really XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom