• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games, Penta! I'm sorry for the Toon Link overload. Recently a friend of mine pointed out to me how poor my Toon Link was doing, and he was right. x_x So I dropped Lucario to focus on him again. Bleh...it's so annoying being able to use someone you don't really like (Lucario) and yet suck at someone you do like (Pikachu). v.v;

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Exia, learn to lucid dream. It's far funner than any game (except possibly SCIV) =P On that note, I had my first lucid dream early this morning =D Too bad it lasted for around 5 seconds...

But I'm getting there! I'll be able to lightsaber duel with Darth Vader soon enough! On that note, goodnight Friendly Neighborhood thread u.u And good luck with the Ice Climbers, Talim.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Good night? Wat? I'll just guess that's the work of timezones. o_O

Anyone readeh to BRAWEL? Or is this thread still dead? :/

JOBOT

Smash Journeyman
Exia, learn to lucid dream. It's far funner than any game (except possibly SCIV) =P On that note, I had my first lucid dream early this morning =D Too bad it lasted for around 5 seconds...

But I'm getting there! I'll be able to lightsaber duel with Darth Vader soon enough! On that note, goodnight Friendly Neighborhood thread u.u And good luck with the Ice Climbers, Talim.
nice man... you usually get them in ur last intervals of rem sleep, so it helps to wake up earlier than usually and become aware, then go back to sleep.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
OMG T, you've played guitarmasterx7, is there anyway you can hook me up, I so want to play him

It's kinda ironic actually, Heartz and I were probably the ones who wanted this thread to stay alive the most, yet our action has basically killed it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just because we have another forum doesn't mean this has to die. ._.;

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
It's still alive! Maybe? Possibly? No...? Oh, okay then. u____u Seriously, why'd everyone desert this thread?

Edit: Good morning, Bunny.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's still alive! Maybe? Possibly? No...? Oh, okay then. u____u Seriously, why'd everyone desert this thread?

Edit: Good morning, Bunny.
Oh yeah, did you want me to make you a replay or two of me doing a 0 to Death and a few other chaingrabs and desynchs? I don't have anything else to do right now. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom