• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm making the vids right now. It's hard when you're your own punching bag. ^^;

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I have a good one where I 0 to Death Marth about 3 or 4 times if anyone wants to see.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ah. No worries.

What prompted the change, if I might inquire?
What prompted the change? Umm...I don't even remember...

I guess they just thought it would be a good idea.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
thanks for telling me about the postbit thing bunny, i added u but its still registering
No problem. I think to have it register you have to go into the Wii Shop thing then leave out.

Nevermind. I'm sending the Replays now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The sad thing is, it's emptying out this thread. :(

Anyway, how are you, Kawaii?
Yeah, it is pretty sad. T_T

But I'm fine. Practicing my Kirby and Ice Climbers. ^^
How are you?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I refuse to let this thread die without a fight, lol. Tis sad though to see it so desolate here.

Bunny, I would watch your videos but there's two problems.
1) I'm already scared of the ICs, and seeing them offline will probably scar me for life.
2) I only have 4 blocks of space left, and my brother is annoyed at me for getting people to send me stuff :laugh:

Rew

Smash Journeyman
@Bunny:
Kirby and Ice Climbers! That's a good mixing right there. Although because your username reminds me of Hawaii, there seems to be an irony in associating the IC's with you. =P

Me, I'm doing alright. When I get home, I may go ahead and wrap up All-Star mode with all characters. (I think the Iceberg trophy will look really nice!) But in all, I'm just glad it's Friday.

*goes to give the new forum a look-see*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I refuse to let this thread die without a fight, lol. Tis sad though to see it so desolate here.

Bunny, I would watch your videos but there's two problems.
1) I'm already scared of the ICs, and seeing them offline will probably scar me for life.
2) I only have 4 blocks of space left, and my brother is annoyed at me for getting people to send me stuff :laugh:
Lolz
It's fine. I wish so many people weren't afraid of them though.

omg bunny i never want to face your ice climbers *runs away crying*

How was it? =D

@Bunny:
Kirby and Ice Climbers! That's a good mixing right there. Although because your username reminds me of Hawaii, there seems to be an irony in associating the IC's with you. =P

Me, I'm doing alright. When I get home, I may go ahead and wrap up All-Star mode with all characters. (I think the Iceberg trophy will look really nice!) But in all, I'm just glad it's Friday.

*goes to give the new forum a look-see*
The strange thing is, I am Hawaiian. I don't know why I like ice things so much. The first time I saw snow I fell in love with it I guess.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
The strange thing is, I am Hawaiian. I don't know why I like ice things so much. The first time I saw snow I fell in love with it I guess.
It's the novelty of it. You love snow and ice because you're not used to it, so it's new to you. (That, and you're probably sick of Hawaiian heat.)

Me, I live in South Carolina, so naturally I've come to abhor the summers and bask in the wonderful coldness of the winters (not that it gets terribly cold down here compared to northern regions, but I digress).

Still, I'd imagine it must be pretty sweet to live in Hawaii! The only thing that would bug me is the feeling of complete estrangement and isolation, being stuck all the way out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (I'm too used to just driving around to other states when I want to get away =P).

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
It's the novelty of it. You love snow and ice because you're not used to it, so it's new to you. (That, and you're probably sick of Hawaiian heat.)

Me, I live in South Carolina, so naturally I've come to abhor the summers and bask in the wonderful coldness of the winters (not that it gets terribly cold down here compared to northern regions, but I digress).
Oh god, I hate snow. HATE IT. Here it often piles up to where you can't even open your front door (I'm not kidding either). It's freezing, so you have to wear these huge bulky coats that take forever to put on/take off, often the power goes out due to snow storms, and I really don't like the ice that forms on my driveway making the walk down/to the car a very dangerous one.

Oh yeah, and Ice Climbers, right. :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Still, I'd imagine it must be pretty sweet to live in Hawaii! The only thing that would bug me is the feeling of complete estrangement and isolation, being stuck all the way out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (I'm too used to just driving around to other states when I want to get away =P).
Nah, I don't live there anymore. It was nice while it lasted. I was born there, but we moved unfortunately.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good afternoon everyone....
Guy - think we had a match the other day..gg
Hello Bunny
Zap what happened with the team tourney, did we drop?

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I don't live there anymore. It was nice while it lasted. I was born there, but we moved unfortunately.
Where'd y'all move? (And more importantly--why? =P)

Yeah, Hawaii would be a great vacation spot--but I don't think I'd ever want to live there.

Incidentally, my best friend was born in Honolulu, but her family (she was in a military family) moved very early on. So she was no conscious memories of Hawaii. D=

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Good afternoon everyone....
Guy - think we had a match the other day..gg
Hello Bunny
Zap what happened with the team tourney, did we drop?
No we didn't drop, but I believe the deadline for the first round was pushed until tomorrow.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Where'd y'all move? (And more importantly--why? =P)

Yeah, Hawaii would be a great vacation spot--but I don't think I'd ever want to live there.

Incidentally, my best friend was born in Honolulu, but her family (she was in a military family) moved very early on. So she was no conscious memories of Hawaii. D=
Yeah, I moved when I was 5. We moved to Illinois for some reason, and it's alot different from Hawaii. At least I still have some memories.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I moved when I was 5. We moved to Illinois for some reason, and it's alot different from Hawaii. At least I still have some memories.
Yeah, I bet so! I imagine the winters up there must suck. =P

I laid over in Chicago one time a few years ago, haha.

Just joined the new site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom