• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

krehz

Smash Ace
Hi. Thanks for the polite entry. I am Heartz. Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet u to :p we need more ppl like u on the boards that actually care about ppl talking to ppl and taking care of issues n stuff :p

Krehz!

Sup man? Played Piman yet?
Yep i played him a few times :p i won the first couple, and he won like all of the when i played as someone other than pika lol

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I missed your post yesterday. Sorry about that. I'm getting online now.

EDIT: [No Response]

[Scanning area....]

[Scan complete. No bioforms detected.]
-Radar is blank-

<_<

*Morphs into ball & rolls off*
sorry, I'm really sick today and I just like...dropped on my bed and pretty much just passed out, I feel like crap, and I still gotta go to work. I'm sorry I missed the match, I just don't feel well, I'll play whenever I feel better, sorry.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thanks to all those who have joined the clan site. For those that haven't and wish to the url is:

www.ThisNeWHorizon.net

We are in the process of finishing up the site, so stay tuned for any modifications to the site. Thank you. And if you choose a different name, be sure to introduce your self in the proper section, so that we know that it is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom