• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
And for future reference use Invisionfree or Powerboards. It is alot easier, I could have it set up in less than 5 minutes probably. Plus, I could get a site designer, the admin from NU to help. He is a beast at it.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Pro, do you still want to match? I mentioned it earlier and if you're up for it, so am I.
Sure, Im gonna try to decide on a main and i could use the help/practice. I havent felt 100% today/tonight though, maybe im exhausted by school or lack of sleep, idk, i took a nap. Anyway, school is over so it should pass. Lets go!

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Hey ppl's! Srry I couldn't be there for the tourny, been REAL busy. findin very little time to come back here and check things out. I can't tell though. Have I been kicked out of the tourney? If I have, well, shoot, my bad entirely. Been trainin left n right. Hope we are all still friends? Cause I really don't wanna screw anything up. ^_^'

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sure, Im gonna try to decide on a main and i could use the help/practice. I havent felt 100% today/tonight though, maybe im exhausted by school or lack of sleep, idk, i took a nap. Anyway, school is over so it should pass. Lets go!
Okay, I still need to turn on the Wii, so I'll host. This time, I'll actually use my main, lol.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
FAIL. The site is a FAIL. Sorry for wasting your time everyone. I am canceling the host. It isn't going how I planned at all. Thanks, Devil, but it was all for nothing. Tell Jared thanks as well.

I am kidding. Devil, try the X-Treme forum
You know you almost hurt my feelings....ALMOST (mainly because I spent to much time doing this) but I don't have feelings to be hurt XD. K I'll dl it now

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Hey ppl's! Srry I couldn't be there for the tourny, been REAL busy. findin very little time to come back here and check things out. I can't tell though. Have I been kicked out of the tourney? If I have, well, shoot, my bad entirely. Been trainin left n right. Hope we are all still friends? Cause I really don't wanna screw anything up. ^_^'
You're who? lol

It's a friendly neigborhood I'm sure you'll be fine:)

I still have you FC. Maybe a fight sometime?

Chaco

Never Logs In
FAIL. The site is a FAIL. Sorry for wasting your time everyone. I am canceling the host. It isn't going how I planned at all. Thanks, Devil, but it was all for nothing. Tell Jared thanks as well.

I am kidding. Devil, try the X-Treme forum
Got a site up and running already. lol Invisionfree ftw.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
You're who? lol

It's a friendly neigborhood I'm sure you'll be fine:)

I still have you FC. Maybe a fight sometime?
I still have ur code too. And a match sometime would be fun. Whats really botherin me is all the other Brawlers droppin me off they're rosters left and right, I somehow still have a pretty full roster, but as soon as I do maintanence on it, I bet it'll be pretty empty again. -_- But I'm not tryin to make anyone feel bad, as long as they have a perfectly good explanation for deleting me from they're roster. *_* Like it wuz full and they hadn't brawled me in about a week.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I still have ur code too. And a match sometime would be fun. Whats really botherin me is all the other Brawlers droppin me off they're rosters left and right, I somehow still have a pretty full roster, but as soon as I do maintanence on it, I bet it'll be pretty empty again. -_- But I'm not tryin to make anyone feel bad, as long as they have a perfectly good explanation for deleting me from they're roster. *_* Like it wuz full and they hadn't brawled me in about a week.
I'm STILL using Sonic lol

I have a room up if you or anyone else wants to join.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom