• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Dunno what just happened there, especially the running right off the stage part in the first ten seconds lol. Soon after my internet turns off lol. I'm not really as bad as that looked i swear lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey Yuki, hey Chaco.

There's still no sign of bmasterr, Yuki.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nothing much, just exhaustion. lol. Well, has anyone played their tournament matches yet?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eh, lag sucks.

DL you want to play some? I think I'll be better then last night. I was too tired last night to focus. lol Not at my best.

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, it looks like theres something seriously wrong with my internet today, keeps copping out. So I guess I will try to get it fixed before I attempt another fight, dunno why its doing this though.

Question though Desire, did you counter my dash dance with your up-B or did you fall off the edge and use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom