• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, what happens if we don't play? Are we both DQ'd?
Whoever makes the room Saturday night will advance. It shows that you were ready for the fight, and that your opponent didnt show up. I will add you two so that I can see who makes the room. And also PM me when you are, ok?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
bmaster, if you go by the rules, you can play. But we are not going to wait for you, so be sure you are ready.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK I just finished my tourney match. I think P&N was mad. I used Pit and he doesnt like Pit very much.
He's not the only one who doesn't like him, supposedly.

Anyone up for a team battle or themed match or whatnot?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
well looks like the Director and the Sponser get to battle it out next round, strange isn't it, remind me to createa motivational poster for the occasion later

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
He's not the only one who dosn't like him, supposedly.
Pit's at least tolerable (the voice is annoying but eh). There are definitely other characters much worse than Pit.

Then again, I was considering using Pit from the getgo...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yeah, he is, though his fighting style is a bit stiff to work with, regardless of his arrows. I mean, there are only a few attacks he has that can send away opponents, so his Smash Attacks are needed much too greatly.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Good games Snop, but I had to get off my bro wanted to use the Wii ._.;

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ROFL, that last match was the best, hit by 5 Falcon Punches, thats fing rich, and I hit some of my punches to. sometimes I forget this game isn't all about destroying your opponent, lets do some more theme matches later, I gotta go take care of some errands, cya round KC, B and Nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom