• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lmao I was about to ask that. :laugh:

What theme do you want to do? I tested Kawaii with Bunny and it was hilarious. lol
The Blade Battles were fun. lmao Temple's the best stage for it I think.
Kawaii Kombat sounds good. (working title?) Blade Battles in Temple is very fun. That Ike versus Link fight was hilarious. How I Fsmashed you two times in a row but you couldnt die because the basement bouced you back and forth. it was soooo funny.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Kawaii Kombat sounds good. (working title?) Blade Battles in Temple is very fun. That Ike versus Link fight was hilarious. How I Fsmashed you two times in a row but you couldnt die because the basement bouced you back and forth. it was soooo funny.
hearts like my sig?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
So are we doing Kawaii or something else?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Man, Jon, your Olimar is just as good as your Pit. Best Olimar I've faced until now.

And that last SD is the reason I stopped. That's the first time I ever egg shotted myself to death that way.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sorry for the late response Heartz
Okay here are the rules

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
-all “cute” items set to high (lip’s stick, mr. saturn, etc)
-must use characters “cute colors (pink meta knight, etc)
-Cutesy stages (animal crossing, etc)
-adorable and annoying taunts

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Okay here are the rules

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
can i jion plz

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Okay here are the rules

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
Yay. Lets get our taunts ready.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Man, Jon, your Olimar is just as good as your Pit. Best Olimar I've faced until now.

And that last SD is the reason I stopped. That's the first time I ever egg shotted myself to death that way.
Thanks for the remarks. I'm trying to stop old habits of trying to grab people; it kinda was bad for me on my part when I did that. My brother is way better with Olimar than I am with him, so you could expect better reflexes and smarts than me if he and I were to compare the way we use Olimar. Anyway, GG,; I need to practice more. :laugh: You and Gigas are the toughest I've ever faced; however, don't expect me to throw it all away just because I'm down 1 Stock. It makes me try my hardest even further, as always. :chuckle:

GG, Ice Climber P and N. That was kinda fun with that Olimar fight. I gotta go and do some chores (hence the dropout), so if you want to play a little more, I'll be there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom