• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
ice are u still my partner or im i going to have to find some one else ?
Chaco wants me to be his partner in Ice Climber fights in the clan war thing.
I'd like to see how it turns out.

I'll be your partner for tournaments in life/online.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Would anyone say I spam Din's Fire? I try not to to. I use a lot mostly for mindgames.
I only use Din's Fire two times when my opponent is away. It only takes two to convince the foe that they need to get their arse near me. More than two is spamming. I do not really need to force my opponent near me by repeatedly doing it.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, GG. I usually have to get a feel with the opponent I'm battling with, so that's why I did as poorly as I did on the fist match, But, the latter matches were something else; I was surprised I had 1 Stock to spare. Eh, I need to play with him more because I'm getting bad with him now. The same thing happened with Smash_Gigas, though it was met with some nice recoil on my part. :)
Thanks, and after I got that morale boost from my 1 win lol

And that SD was because I failed to do an AT with Yoshi. You probably noticed my edge cancelled eggs, but when I screw up I die lol

I know. I rember back in Melee there were hardly any Zelda mainers. That was half the fun of using Zelda...but now...WAY too many.
My roommate for next year is the same way. He used Zelda in Melee and beat me at least half the time with her. I was a Fox main then. Now Zelda has gotten much better and I switched to a character who does basically everything else worse than Zelda.

Really? How is it different?
If you switch Heartz's tendency to up air with (successful) lightning kicks, you get my roommate's Zelda. So you can say that I'm used to fighting Zelda that play like Heartz.

However, you use Farore's Wind as a mindgame/distancing technique, which is interesting to say the least. Plus, you also use Sheik.

tmrt

Smash Ace
ill do my updating my profile adding people posting up my fc and reading the rules when i get home

tmrt

Smash Ace
yups and ice dont complain when u lose tonight if u lose u lose no im use to melee or what ever else u have to say

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Anyone up for a theme battle? I have a tourney match in 30 mins with Ice, then I will come right back into the battle.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
yups and ice dont complain when u lose tonight if u lose u lose no im use to melee or what ever else u have to say
Hey, we can play a couple of fights on Melee too if you want.

I don't complain by the way...I usually laugh. You know how I act...in AND out of school.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Anyone up for a theme battle? I have a tourney match in 30 mins with Ice, then I will come right back into the battle.
lmao I was about to ask that. :laugh:

What theme do you want to do? I tested Kawaii with Bunny and it was hilarious. lol
The Blade Battles were fun. lmao Temple's the best stage for it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom