• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Eh, I don't even find arrow spamming Pit to be that bad. The disjointed hitboxes (I'm assuming Pit's swords are disjointed) are what really get me.
Yeah, the arrows are annoying, but you get used to dodging them. After you try to approach, it either FSmash or DSmash. I don't think he has to move to win a match. ._.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Those who have faced me, would you say that I spam with Yoshi's eggs? I (and other Yoshi users) believe it to be one of Yoshi's better moves and I'm not afraid to use it, but not to the extent where I end up spamming it.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
pits my main ice u no im still better then u
Reasons:

1. You got the game before I did.
2. The reason why you killed me so much when I first started playing was because I'm use to the Melee Ice Climbers.
3. I had no idea how to chaingrab...
4. I beat you when I was R.O.B...the thing I don't even use though.. (not a reason xD)
5. I'm annoyed to much of what you call me with him...you know who. I felt just like attacking instead of saving Nana/blocking/dodging.

Btw, my Sonic actually did lose to his Pikachu tmrt. He didn't get lucky. I still need to learn a lot with Sonic.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Reasons:

1. You got the game before I did.
2. The reason why you killed me so much when I first started playing was because I'm use to the Melee Ice Climbers.
3. I had no idea how to chaingrab...
4. I beat you when I was R.O.B...the thing I don't even use though.. (not a reason xD)
5. I'm annoyed to much of what you call me with him...you know who. I felt just like attacking instead of saving Nana/blocking/dodging.

Btw, my Sonic actually did lose to his Pikachu tmrt. He didn't get lucky. I still need to learn a lot with Sonic.

tmrt

Smash Ace
i may have got the game before but u play it every day and i never playing in a month like honestly stop using that

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Those who have faced me, would you say that I spam with Yoshi's eggs? I (and other Yoshi users) believe it to be one of Yoshi's better moves and I'm not afraid to use it, but not to the extent where I end up spamming it.
Well Yoshi has to use that move, so it's no problem with him. I don't like people that spam with characters that have alot of options. Like Wolf's Blaster Spammers and people that stand in one spot and spam Toon Link's arrows.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Well Yoshi has to use that move, so it's no problem with him. I don't like people that spam with characters that have alot of options. Like Wolf's Blaster Spammers and people that stand in one spot and spam Toon Link's arrows.
i jump mid air and close range shot. dsmash!

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
whats ur guys mains ?
Main
1. Ice Climbers.

Secondary
2. Toon Link.
3. Zero Suit Samus. (barely used now but I still keep as a secondary)
4. Peach.

Fun
5. Lucas.
6. Sonic.
7. Squirtle. (barely used)
8. Zelda. (barely used)
9. Pikachu. (barely used)
10. Pit. (barely used)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Main
1. Ice Climbers.

Secondary
2. Toon Link.
3. Zero Suit Samus. (barely used now but I still keep as a secondary)
4. Peach.

Fun
5. Lucas.
6. Sonic.
7. Squirtle. (barely used)
8. Zelda. (barely used)
9. Pikachu. (barely used)
10. Pit. (barely used)

forgot fun character marth mr game and watch

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, spammers annoy me, but I just try to find ways around them. At least they end up being fairly predictable.

Plus, I basically have to find a way around them since that's how I play. Aggressively.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, spammers annoy me, but I just try to find ways around them. At least they end up being fairly predictable.

Plus, I basically have to find a way around them since that's how I play. Aggressively.
Yeah, that's why I'm considering picking up a Space Animal or Ness or Lucas. Trying to get around projectile spammers. :p

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games Jon, killer Olimar, just take it easy on FD stage selection next time...:)
Ill try out my other mains next time....

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's why I'm considering picking up a Space Animal or Ness or Lucas. Trying to get around projectile spammers. :p
Just please don't pick Zelda. There's too many Zelda users for this poor Yoshi to handle. :ohwell:

Edit: Maybe Lucas? My brother is desperate to see a good Lucas player, and if he sees you beating him with me maybe he'll be inspired XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just please don't pick Zelda. There's too many Zelda users for this poor Yoshi to handle. :ohwell:

Edit: Maybe Lucas? My brother is desperate to see a good Lucas player, and if he sees you beating him with me maybe he'll be inspired XD
Lol
Don't worry. Zelda is one of the people I need to find a counter to. I think Ness can absorb her Din's Fire. So maybe that'll work.

And I don't know about Lucas, I like Ness more.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion

I know. I rember back in Melee there were hardly any Zelda mainers. That was half the fun of using Zelda...but now...WAY too many.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Great games, Jon. Pit's blades are as sharp as ever I see, lol.

Sorry about the disconnection. Happens whenever someone picks up the wireless phone here. ~_~
Yeah, GG. I usually have to get a feel with the opponent I'm battling with, so that's why I did as poorly as I did on the fist match, But, the latter matches were something else; I was surprised I had 1 Stock to spare. Eh, I need to play with him more because I'm getting bad with him now. The same thing happened with Smash_Gigas, though it was met with some nice recoil on my part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom