• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
168 pages? Are you guys serious? One girl claims she plays brawl and everyone's spamming the boards like they're sitting at the computer with their pants off.

This is terrible. Having a v*gina shouldn't merit you a 150+ page spam thread filled with semi coherent grasps for attention. If a mod doesn't close this thread yesterday, then all hope is lost for the content of SmashBoards.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
168 pages? Are you guys serious? One girl claims she plays brawl and everyone's spamming the boards like they're sitting at the computer with their pants off.

This is terrible. Having a v*gina shouldn't merit you a 150+ page spam thread filled with semi coherent grasps for attention. If a mod doesn't close this thread yesterday, then all hope is lost for the content of SmashBoards.
How mature of you. ^^

Didn't even bother to see the rest of the thread huh? Just the title.

Cinder

Smash Master

Nah...all hope was lost when you joined and started *****ing over other members' popularity...I happen to like this thread not because Heartz is a girl, but because we're getting along and having fun...is that a problem?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Perhaps when I defeat you in combat, you will also have the v*gina. Do not come here just to insult my friends and I because that is something I do not tolerate. If you continue to troll and flame, I will humbly request that you be banned.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Cinder can 3 stock Ken, but he had to retire because he made Smash unbalanced. ~o_o~ Also, if you're still here Gigas, I'll Brawl you.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Guys, let's not turn this into a talk about Naruto. 'cause we all know Madara wins all >___>; Anyhow, since it seems Gigas is missing, anyone else want to Brawl?

chaddd

Smash Lord
hahaha. Watching a giant group of cyber nerds scramble for a witty comeback in the middle of their quest for p*ssy is pretty **** hilarious, I'll give you that. But considering that this is Meet & Greet, and not 'Computer nerds that try to AIM girls until they can actually get a real live date', I hardly see how any of this isn't spam.

But your passionate comebacks are hilarious. Maybe you all will get laid some day and realized why the internet has been like this for years. Anyway that has a problem with anything I just said is clearly upset about their own motives being pointed out. I also liked the troll comment that was clearly trolled. Good job hypocrites, try again, though.

Seriously, how is this entire thread NOT spam?

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
DL, your Yoshi is a pain in the a$$ to fight on Wi-Fi lol. Button Delay makes it near impossible to combo you at all. I want to play you at a tourny or something so I can be a better opponent.

EDIT: chaddd, nothing you say applies to me at all. I care nothing about the TC being a girl. This is just a much more effective way to fight matches than the friend finder is. At the whole thread being spam, whatever. I guess you could consider it that even though half the stuff people post in introductory threads is spam anyways. At least this spam is friendly and productive...It is really quite ironic that you talk about us having no life but you're the one to take the time to troll a thread like this, one that isn't doing anyone any harm.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
hahaha. Watching a giant group of cyber nerds scramble for a witty comeback in the middle of their quest for p*ssy is pretty **** hilarious, I'll give you that. But considering that this is Meet & Greet, and not 'Computer nerds that try to AIM girls until they can actually get a real live date', I hardly see how any of this isn't spam.

But your passionate comebacks are hilarious. Maybe you all will get laid some day and realized why the internet has been like this for years. Anyway that has a problem with anything I just said is clearly upset about their own motives being pointed out. I also liked the troll comment that was clearly trolled. Good job hypocrites, try again, though.

Some guy that thinks life is all about being laid. Not really logic you can win against. This is actually pretty funny xD Be there in a sec, Gigas.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Perhaps when I defeat you in combat, you will also have the v*gina. Do not come here just to insult my friends and I because that is something I do not tolerate. If you continue to troll and flame, I will humbly request that you be banned.
Hahahahahaha.

Girl. I don't know if you know this or not. But I run your state. I'm your state's number 1 player. And guess what else? I have no respect at all for someone that will so quickly call a bunch of forum posters your friends. Get real. Like you could get me banned for pointing out the number of horny guys fueling this thread. Get a life and you might actually meet real people. But judging from on here, youve already tried that.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I am with Heartz. I will request a ban too if you keep this up. I don't appreciate people like you.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
DL, your Yoshi is a pain in the a$$ to fight on Wi-Fi lol. Button Delay makes it near impossible to combo you at all. I want to play you at a tourny or something so I can be a better opponent.
Heh, a lagless fight, that would be nice. Good games, though, fighting a Wario is a pleasant change of pace.

Cinder

Smash Master

Well, if you've got the time to come in here and **** around with us, you obviously aren't much better ^_^...besides, I'm just here for the enjoyable and friendly chat...I could care less about Heartz's gender...

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok

Not a set date yet. We just planned it yesterday
I'd like to join it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Just go away. You've no benefits here. You can talk all that good s*** over the web all you want, but in person, you are most likely a computer nerd yourself, considering you have over 900 posts on a video game forum. I mean seriously. (Excuse my French, you all...)

chaddd

Smash Lord
Just go away. You've no benefits here. You can talk all that good s*** over the web all you want, but in person, you are most likely a computer nerd yourself, considering you have over 900 posts on a video game forum. I mean seriously. (Excuse my French, you all...)
You are an awful attention *****.

But let me point some things out to you.

-I've never heard of you and I can beat everyone in your state.
-You seem to bask in the attention I'm giving you now. But you'll definitely deny it.
-No one seems to 'care about your gender', but every other thread in the Meet & Greet that doesn't include anything about being a girl gamer in the title are dying quicker than those threads asking how to unlock all the characters.

900+ posts over a 3 years stretch certainly makes me a computer nerd. But you're the one babysitting your thread, here. I won't point out the irony if you can't figure it out.

Also, 4 posts in one thread hardly qualifies as trolling, but I guess when you're in denial it will do ugly things to your reactions to things.

Hopefully threads like this will serve as a reminder why guys trying to meet girls on the internet weren't exactly destined to meet girls in the first place.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom