• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
hey, Seventh, still on hiatus from brawl?
Bunny, I am as well as can be.
About the images, I am not sure, if you mean color...then rainbows and plenty of them, lol.
Canvas Curse was such a great kirby game....:)

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, yeah. I plan on having the cutest sig ever. I have no idea on what background and other stuff I should have.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I joined! But Heartz, how come you didn't say anything in my welcome thread? D=
(You welcomed just about everyone else after all...)
I did from my phone web, and replied to your sig alignment question. But sometimes it doesn't go through. Looks like it didn't. I was not at a PC at that time. ):

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I need Pikachu training. Give it to me please?

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I did from my phone web, and replied to your sig alignment question. But sometimes it doesn't go through. Looks like it didn't. I was not at a PC at that time. ):
Aw, that's okay. Now that I know you tried to reply. :) (I just saw you welcoming everyone else, and I was like, "Wait a minute," haha!) And I'd forgotten about the sig question! *checks* Nah, that didn't go through either. =(

I need Pikachu training. Give it to me please?
Down-B? ;)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Am I the only one perverted enough to think that sounded wrong? >.> And does it make me evil if I CGed my friend with Falco? O~O
For some reason, alot of things coming from me end up sounding wrong. x_x

gradiusx

Smash Apprentice
HELLO boys immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im ready for some brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom