• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Great games Devil, I thought I used dodging well but you have it down to an art, lol. My mains got good training....until next time...:)

I am getting tired of G&W, I'm just good with him, but I really like ROB and Kirby, I must train with them more...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Haha, thx, I am pretty slippery (well except when in the air, I have a bad habit of always trying to go after them XD). As for your abilities I have absolutely nothing to critic you on, but your Snake....he needs work XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Really fun games as always Pr3y. That was some of the most fun playing I've had in a while. xD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Oh, before I forget...GG Bunny on the pikachu pounding I received yesterday. Surprised me how good you were with it in no time....as always your Bunny taunts always entertain, lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, before I forget...GG Bunny on the pikachu pounding I received yesterday. Surprised me how good you were with it in no time....as always your Bunny taunts always entertain, lol.
Oh yeah, those were great. xD
And I'm surprised I learned him so quickly. I tend to do that with alot of characters. ^^;
Game and Watch has always been the "Bunny Counter" and yours is no exception, lol.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Anyone else up for a quick match, I must turn off my wii soon..:(

No takers, never mind then, okay guys/gals I will be seeing you later...:)
Enjoy the day Devil, Bunny....lol Canada Day.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
The avatar is kind of cute >.> Surprisingly. I think you should stay with blue text. Anything else isn't Bunny x_x

10SnakesInVoldosCostume

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
STOP MULTIPOSTING. That's when you post more than once in a row. It's against the rules. STOP.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey Luke, nothing much.

And because you seem to understand the posting rules now, I'll play you Gradius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom