• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol
Sounds like a real party. *Keeps drinking root beer*

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
lol im drinking one of those heineken draft kegs .... cept not straight from the keg although that would be very alcoholic of me and would be fun, either way heineken sucks >=[ next time i'm stickin to my red keith

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
Hello boys, I'm Baaaaaaaaaacccck!!!! *Like anyone care* Just kidding. wow, im gone for a week and 60 pages go by. well im going back home tomorrow so if anyone is up for a brawl, ill tell you when im available. gradius will be as well. BTW, that line at the begining is from Independence Day by Russell Casse played by Randy Quaid.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I'm guessing now that the tourney matches are done for last week, huh? Don't see Naos here, though...:ohwell:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I think the seriousness of the tourney has faded, TMRT never responded to my pm so I'll just go ahead and drop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom