• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Haha, Luke I can't believe how much you got better, the first match I was honestly thinking how the hell did he improve this much, and even the rest were good. I loved your spike in the last match, caught me at a bad lag moment, it was funny to see it happen. GG Luke

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
>_>
He's already playing two people. I hate when people do that.
Same here. I hate when people don't show up for a match. Its really dificult for other opera users and I because we have to go from brawl to opera. Having to wait 10 mins for a no show is very flustrating. Another senario are the people who are already in a match. Half the time won't let you join the room.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Haha, Luke I can't believe how much you got better, the first match I was honestly thinking how the hell did he improve this much, and even the rest were good. I loved your spike in the last match, caught me at a bad lag moment, it was funny to see it happen. GG Luke
I love sweetspotting. ^_^ I'll let the lag excuse pass.
Thanks Adam. Your Snake is awesome.
But I lacked some common sense though. lol

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Same here. I hate when people don't show up for a match. Its really dificult for other opera users and I because we have to go from brawl to opera. Having to wait 10 mins for a no show is very flustrating. Another senario are the people who are already in a match. Half the time won't let you join the room.
Hey, B, you know earlier I gave you fair warning right? Someone else joined my 1v1 before, that's why I didn't let you in. I also didn't let Devil in once he asked.

You're probably not referring to me, but I felt I should explain it regardless.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Because I am still waiting for Devil's decision for who will be DQ'd in the Unknown/Zero battle. He hasn't made it official.
That's not what i meant Heartz *smiles*...even if i or he stays in the winning barract...why is it still going to be a 3 way battle?...it use to be even the whole thing...wait...nvm i just figure it out...lol...sorry...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I love sweetspotting. ^_^ I'll let the lag excuse pass.
Thanks Adam. Your Snake is awesome.
But I lacked some common sense though. lol
I also noticed that your style has changed to something that is very similar to Heartz. My advice is not to try the kick so much, I was honestly an idiot to get him by it that much, but I would hold back on it alot, if you miss your in bad shape, and it's very predictable (but then again, I was an idiot to be hit by it that many times XD)

O and the dair only works if the opponent is in the air, so don't try it if their waiting on the ground

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
That's not what i meant Heartz *smiles*...even if i or he stays in the winning barract...why is it still going to be a 3 way battle?...it use to be even the whole thing...wait...nvm i just figure it out...lol...sorry...
This is the semi final rounds. Les I was talking in general

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol. No Unknown. That was a Round Two Battle. Whoever wins fights the third person

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I also noticed that your style has changed to something that is very similar to Heartz. My advice is not to try the kick so much, I was honestly an idiot to get him by it that much, but I would hold back on it alot, if you miss your in bad shape, and it's very predictable (but then again, I was an idiot to be hit by it that many times XD)
Yeah I know. lol
I'm still working on Din's Fire and Farore's Wind too.

Okay Unknown I'm on my way.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Watch out, the Zelda I play offline seems to have extremely accurate aim for the kick since he used it so much in Melee. It might be predictable, but it HURTS.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...I need to get better and fast. Anyone wanna help?

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
pfft.... brawl.... melee anyone? lol..

but really..... anyone wana play a few matches (brawl of course)..... let me know if you do..... i'm just playing some melee right now

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Bunny i'll attempt to help you. Since my wifi is inadaquate and useless i don't we'll get to far. Nintendo really needs to work on there wireless fiberoptics fast!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sorry Pr3y, I think my Snake has ran his last mission for tonight, there's still plenty of aspects of his game I gotta practice by myself, sorry man. (I'm still surpised I've won 90% of my matches as Snake so far, even matches were I've had to come deeply from behind)

Sorry Naos, I tried

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Pr3y, I think my Snake has ran his last mission for tonight, there's still plenty of aspects of his game I gotta practice by myself, sorry man. (I'm still surpised I've won 90% of my matches as Snake so far, even matches were I've had to come deeply from behind)

Sorry Naos, I tried
np.... maybe some other time.... if you're working on your snake then the next time we play we'll do some snake dittos, i'd like to see how well my snake puts up against others

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Wow...so this is what happens to me when i don't played for few days...my friends become way strong...just wow...great matches Fading...u really have imporven...i need a lot to learn...well i have this summer *smiles* great matches again...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Wow...so this is what happens to me when i don't played for few days...my friends become way strong...just wow...great matches Fading...u really have imporven...i need a lot to learn...well i have this summer *smiles* great matches again...
yep, they were fun. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom