• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
lol. that was epic. I never sweetspotted you with Zelda's meteormash though. The sound it makes is so rewarding. I did it to DarkL 2 times and he recovered both times with Yoshi. He shows no mercy againest Zelda. lol
So satisfying to survive those spikes, that it was. :laugh:

No kidding. Last time I switched from Sheik to Zelda, he went beserk on me. 0_o;
Berserker mode FTW!

lol I was fighting DarkL and Scrouge (<-sp?) and Scrouge and I were both Zelda. At the very beginning of the match DarkL went insane. lol
He wasn't happy. XD
Did you ever get that pic I sent you Gigas?
If I remember, I got 6 kills that match. Yeah, I went all out lol

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bring on the Zelda, Heartz! My fighting spirit is blazing!

And I like Lucario because he really feels like a martial artist. It's about time the Smash series got someone like him.
I've heard that Lucario's fighting style was heavily influenced by (I think) tai chi. Though yeah, he's the closest that I can think of to a martial artist.

We should seriously do this. XD
XFNX and Heartz vs. Devil and DarkL
Oh darn, it's such a shame that I can't get to the Wii now and join you in that wonderful match.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
We should seriously do this. XD
XFNX and Heartz vs. Devil and DarkL
Luso and I teamed up against Yuuki and Kawaii with Zeldas. OMG, it was the pwnage. (No offense to Yuuki or Kawaii) But two Zeldas are an invincible duo. Getting caught in two Zelda UpSmashes is definitely not a good way to Star KO.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
No I have no problem fighting her, I mean I literally hate her character, plus she's pretty annoying
Agreed! although she the fourth lightest character in the game, she can wiggle out of any situation. Her evasion is nearly inhuman, and her attacks are over power. Talking about her attacks lets go to the subject of Den's fire. Even if it miss you nearly always get caught by the explosion. Her regular smash attacks can send you flying with less than 50%. Sheik I can handle. As both playing as and against. Sheik tends to fall into my toon links Dair combo a lot. Sheik speed is her downfall though...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Agreed! although she the fourth lightest character in the game, she can wiggle out of any situation. Her evasion is nearly inhuman, and her attacks are over power. Talking about her attacks lets go to the subject of Den's fire. Even if it miss you nearly always get caught by the explosion. Her regular smash attacks can send you flying with less than 50%. Sheik I can handle. As both playing as and against. Sheik tends to fall into my toon links Dair combo a lot. Sheik speed is her downfall though...
A full paragraph of non-random facts. B has potential, indeed...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Luso and I teamed up against Yuuki and Kawaii with Zeldas. OMG, it was the pwnage. (No offense to Yuuki or Kawaii) But two Zeldas are an invincible duo. Getting caught in two Zelda UpSmashes is definitely not a good way to Star KO.
Epic Win. ^_^

Learn to dodge Din's Fire. It's not that hard really. (no offense Bmaster)

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Snake and Yoshi, the prologue

:mario2: Let's-a go Yoshi

:yoshi2: Yoshi

*koopa shell knocks Mario off Yoshi

:mario2: Where'a did that-a come from. I'ma go check

*Mario steps behind a bush, but is surprised to that nothing is there

:mario2: Hmm that's a odd, hmm what is this grey butterfly doing on-a me

:snake: Now!

*Mario dies a horrible death by C4

:snake: Now I'm your master