• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Heh, been busy, since I'm moving out from my moms place I've been out looking at places. ^^;

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Hey Devil can you host the match for me and Unknown? We aren't able to join each others matches

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
>____<

Rot in Hell, Heartz. May the devil feast on your entrails.

*LOOKS TO LEE AND BELATEDLY THROWS A ROSE AT HER.*

Smooth Criminal
Umm, I don't really eat entrails.

Btw Ladies, out of curiosity I'm listening to the SMYN podcast, and apparently sugarpoultry is pregnant, did you know about that?

Of course give me 5 minutes

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey Devil can you host the match for me and Unknown? We aren't able to join each others matches
Actually, even if he hosts, it will still disconnect. Some connections cancel out other connections. Unknown and I can't join each other's rooms either, and when we had a third party, it did the same exact thing when he was in the room.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks Devil, tell me when your ready for me to join. I'm gonna PM Unknown and tell him you'll be hosting the matches for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom