• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I know. But if Bunny's so eager to have it now, I can't refuse... (And I doubt I'll get better in 4 days if I haven't gotten better in 2 months... can't help but feel pessimistic.)
You can hold it off if you like. It seems like so many people wanna see me lose, that I just got angsty to prove them wrong.

You can take all the time you want.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
You can hold it off if you like. It seems like so many people wanna see me lose, that I just got angsty to prove them wrong.

Thank you for your generosity. *Goes in a closet to mope about lack of confidence and skill.*

So sorry, Brawl's got me in a bad mood. I can't seem to win.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Okay. I was surprised I beat you the first time though. o.o My edgegaurding is pretty good isn't it? So any thing else I need to work on?
Yeah, you did beat me. I'll admit that I haven't been my best lately, I feel like I've kinda stagnated with my Yoshi game. But whatever.

You've made a vast improvement since you first started, let me tell you. You still seem to use down B a tad much, and you've probably noticed that I can punish it with a down smash. You seem to have your air game down much better, and you use fair and bair more effectively.

However, if it's possible I might try facing you as other characters. I think it'd help me get a better idea of what you need to work on as Yoshi.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
..... Why in the end you put smooth criminal ?
It's my trademark. This is how everybody on the SWF distinguishes me from everybody else. I am the only motherhumping person in the Smash Community that ends each and every single one of their posts with their screen name. To this day, there have only been three separate times where I have not done so.

*nods.*

I am hungry, though.

Smooth Criminal

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
None taken, you're 100% right. I'm the underdog in this fight.

Thank you very much.
You may be the underdog but don't let that discourage you, you and Bunny are near even, the game will go to the one who is most prepared and who's mind games are best, and all I can say is when you 2 do battle, I'm gonna be watching

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion

*ahem*

I for one, don't want to see you lose.

No offense, gorgon. I wish the best of luck to you too, but no one should feel like people want to see them fail. I wish you luck too.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
You may be the underdog but don't let that discourage you, you and Bunny are near even, the game will go to the one who is most prepared and who's mind games are best, and all I can say is when you 2 do battle, I'm gonna be watching
The only thing that's discouraging me is that I haven't won a match (without luck) in nearly months, and I've played over 15 matches.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nyaaaa. They know who they are.

I'm up for a match Snop.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
No KC, no one wants to see anyone lose, Karina just has the wrong idea it seems. Btw GR's, they were fun, but I did so badly again, I've been practicing after everyone left cuz of it (though I finished ahead of you KC in the last set, nya XD)

O let me guess, this is another Gym conspiricy Karina.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom