• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Good games, Devil! Finally I can play someone who mains Snake. You're really good with him! I look forward to fighting you again!
Thanks, thats quite a compliment especially since I just started. I have good grenade control I know, I almost mid air stripped one on your recovering Ivy XD

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
wana play yuki ? :D
Had to go wash the dishes. But yeah, I'd be happy to face you.

Thanks, thats quite a compliment especially since I just started. I have good grenade control I know, I almost mid air stripped one on your recovering Ivy XD
Yeah, seriously...it's hard to believe you just started with him. It's really difficult to knock him out, and you're awesome with the traps. XD

You HAVE to play Esoteric on the boards here. He's on my Friends List and is an awesome Snake. I'd probably want to join and SD just to spectate you two xD
Oh? Is that so? Well, bring him here XD Or er...something! And I'll gladly fight him!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Had to go wash the dishes. But yeah, I'd be happy to face you.

Yeah, seriously...it's hard to believe you just started with him. It's really difficult to knock him out, and you're awesome with the traps. XD

Oh? Is that so? Well, bring him here XD Or er...something! And I'll gladly fight him!
Ya I was actually surprised how well some nades worked out

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
One more hour gorgon. I've almost got this move down.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Yo, Luso.

Um, a new member named L is here. There's a few others too..some Dark Link guy and Warpstar Warrior. Round 3 matches are up...and this place is insane as usual.

Exia, where'd you go? That was a fun match...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey Jon, missed you, I finally decided on a main to stick with, once I practice him more I wanna take on your Pit again.

O I also created a new gym, thx to the old ones typo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom