• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
My body couldn't keep up with my mind for some reason in that last match, but I do have a little advice. You kept rolling into smashes for some reason. It'd be better to perfect spot-dodging and use walking over rolling. Other than that, use the jab a little more =P Very balanced Samus otherwise =o

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
My body couldn't keep up with my mind for some reason in that last match, but I do have a little advice. You kept rolling into smashes for some reason. It'd be better to perfect spot-dodging and use walking over rolling. Other than that, use the jab a little more =P Very balanced Samus otherwise =o
Thank you very much. I'll try to sharpen that up. =D

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I cant right now, but can i get a rain check for later? Assuming my wii starts working again...
Just remind me later. However, on weeknight I can't use the Wii past 10 EST.

Bmaster, if you want to fight, join my room. However, if someone else comes first, then someone else will get it. Cool?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The FN Race begins in 50 mins at 8 pm EST. Be sure to enter my room. If you can't make it, please let me know ok? These are the people who are suppose to be joining:

Heartz (MOW/SWF)
Dark Link (MOW)
DevilWillCry (SWF)
leechaolan (SWF)
KrazyZeldaFan (MOW)
Agent Snop (SWF)
Cheesey Bro 96 (MOW/HW)
Naos (MOW/SWF/HW)
tmrt (SWF)
TadaFoo (HW)
Chase (MOW/HW)

We have room for one more.