• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
I like that idea, if we can't connect. But of course the oppenent would have to be you Heartz

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm well has anyone connected to Unknown and me? Maybe Karina? Or DarkL? who might be able to host for us.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmmm well has anyone connected to Unknown and me? Maybe Karina? Or DarkL? who might be able to host for us.
I've connected to both of you before. Maybe I can help....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay...I have to add Unknown. Give me a sec please.

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
Just out of curiosity, are we still having the tournament? I haven't been keeping track of this thread for a while now x___X

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Hmm maybe Unknown can't join your match either Bunny, fun game Gigas and Nirvana lol. Gigas you made an awesome come back

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
Ok, this is impossible, Unknown at this rate I may have to DQ you due to the fact it seems you cannot connect to anyone
ask him if he gets this 86420 error code or something like that, if that is the case then he, or people who are connecting to him need to make a static ip for their wiis

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok, this is impossible, Unknown at this rate I may have to DQ you due to the fact it seems you cannot connect to anyone
Don't say it so rough. Unknown knows of his problem. The reason why he can't connect is because Zero is in the room. Certain connections repel certain connections. If Zero wasn't in Kawaii's room, he could probably join. But that is as far as it can go.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
I think we should fight someone else then, I don't think either of us should be DQed :/

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Btw 2 things KC, this chat is incredibly ********, and I can't (not that I want to) join it.

All right Unknown, I want you to cvheck out the lag allivieation thread on this board, and go to the link to gamefaqs (yes gamefaqs), it'll show you how to make a static ip

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
We'll have to play another free for all like that after we figure out how me and Unknown will have our tourney match :p

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
So Luke is 15, does he talk like a ******, no he doesn't, even B seems to be smarter then these guys

and for the record, I have firefox
Uh no. You give B too much credit. Just please try to chat. They are just bored at the moment because nothing is going on. Luso, Guy, and ProBrawler joined this clan. Here is the direct link to the chat http://xat.com/chat/room/29747446/

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
By the way, I like how you Dair'd be and I ricoched off the bottom of FD. XD
lol. that was epic. I never sweetspotted you with Zelda's meteormash though. The sound it makes is so rewarding. I did it to DarkL 2 times and he recovered both times with Yoshi. He shows no mercy againest Zelda. lol

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
No kidding. Last time I switched from Sheik to Zelda, he went beserk on me. 0_o;
lol I was fighting DarkL and Scrouge (<-sp?) and Scrouge and I were both Zelda. At the very beginning of the match DarkL went insane. lol
He wasn't happy. XD
Did you ever get that pic I sent you Gigas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom